- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS AFRICA | SPARE PARTS, TOOLS AND HARDWARE FOR AUTO INDUSTRY | NEW VEHICLE LAUNCHES | AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES| CAR AND BIKE NEWS | GARAGE HARDWARE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING |NEW SERVICES | INDUSTRY ANALYSIS | CAR AND BIKE DEALERSHIPS | MARKET UPDATES
Automotive Industry News
April sales offered a glimmer of hope for the South African new car industry as sales rose 0.7% compared to April 2018 – but consumers still appear to be holding off on buying a new car until Read More..
Posted on : 29 May,2019
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job Read More..
Posted on : 26 Apr,2019
Vehicle assembler Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) has introduced a locally assembled Cold Chain logistics vehicle. These 'cold vehicles' will support farmers, hoteliers and other retailers in Read More..
Posted on : 25 Apr,2019
Arrangements are going on in full force as the venture of South African automotive components and parts manufacturers to open shop in Nigeria and produce for the local and export markets says, Read More..
Posted on : 29 Mar,2019
South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Company has entered into the Ethiopian automobile market recently, following in the footsteps of German car automaker Volkswagen. Hyundai is expected to assemble Read More..
Posted on : 26 Mar,2019
As Nissan targets major towns across the country to boost its market in Kenya, Nissan is expanding its dealership footprint locally in sharing market space dominated by players like Toyota Kenya and Read More..
Posted on : 25 Mar,2019
Kenya is all set to become a topmost vehicle manufacturing giant, if the high potential undertaken by President Uhuru Kenyatta’s administration to energies the automotive industry results into Read More..
Posted on : 25 Mar,2019
French carmaker Renault is ready to set up an assembly plant in Ghana, uniting a long list of carmakers interested in Africa. The multinational automobile manufacturer’s Vice President and Read More..
Posted on : 06 Feb,2019
To “collaborate and deliver a joint vision for the development of an automotive industry in the country”, Volkswagen has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the government of Read More..
Posted on : 04 Feb,2019
CMC Motors Group has got into a deal with French automotive manufacturer Renault Trucks to extend its footprint within the heavy commercial truck industry, to meet increasing demand across the East Read More..
Posted on : 11 Jan,2019