- Hyundai East Africa Limited adaptation to East Africa
- SA car sales: New Land Rover Discovery makes bold statement
- Volkswagen Group and Sovac open multi-brand plant in Algeria
- Toyota SA reveals its future motoring plans for 2030
- These are the 10 cheapest SUVs for sale in South Africa right now
- General Motors East Africa is now Isuzu East Africa
- Good news for SA! Car sales rise, massive increase in exports - Naamsa
- And SA's top vehicle brands for customer service are...
- Morocco puts automotive on North Africa's map
- Nissan supports sustainable auto assembly in South Africa
Hyundai East Africa Limited has once again formulated another notable marketing incentive in the wake of the tough economic climate in the country. “We understand that Read More..
Cape Town - The all-new Land Rover Discovery was launched in South Africa in the early days of July 2017 but the newcomer has already made an impact in the luxury SUV market. The Read More..
Volkswagen and partner Sovac officially opened their multi-brand joint venture assembly plant (view location in just-auto's search engine QUBE in Relizane, 280km south west of Read More..
Johannesburg - The biggest brand discusses trends and where the motoring landscape in South Africa is shaping into the future at its first State of the Motor Industry address earlier in Read More..
While it has become next to impossible to buy a new car in South Africa for less than R100,000, prices for the popular suburban utility vehicle have also climbed steadily, leaving the lower-end Read More..
The change of name took effect from 1st August, 2017 after attaining the required regulatory approvals. Speaking at Isuzu East Africa offices, Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, Rita Read More..
Cape Town - South Africa’s new vehicle sales grew 4.1% in July with a total of 46 719 units sold, reports the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa Read More..
Cape Town - Buying a car should be a pleasure, so which automakers make sure you drive off with a smile – and deliver a pleasurable experience during car Read More..
Before the end of next year, Morocco officials hope to announce the name of a third global automaker to build an assembly plant there. The unnamed manufacturer would launch production in the Read More..
Nissan is optimistic about the future of automotive manufacturing in South Africa. This is the view of Nissan South Africa’s manufacturing director Joan Busquets, who recently Read More..