- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
CMC Motors Group has got into a deal with French automotive manufacturer Renault Trucks to extend its footprint within the heavy commercial truck industry, to meet increasing demand across the East Read More..
Akagera Motors has signed a partnership deal with renowned vehicle manufacturer Mercedes Benz, as the German investors continue to loosen their stretch in the Rwandan market. The local auto market Read More..
The Autoexpo Ethiopia will be held in Addis Ababa from 21st – 23rd March 2019. The event targets the huge demand for automotive parts, spares and accessories that form the majority of the Read More..
For many years, when it comes to cars, Africa has largely been a consumer and never a producer. But recently, africa-facts.org, online portal, highlighted some cars that companies in different Read More..
Hailing market in Kenya is launching a new electric ride taxi naming it as Nopia ride. The new nopia taxi will bring revolution to the sector where there is already a existing hailing rides in Kenya Read More..
Tanzania Tycoon Reginald Mengi Have signed a deal with a South Korean firm to build car assembly plant in the country. According to East African newspaper, now there will be two projects between Read More..
Volkswagen is considering a component assembly plant in Ethiopia, in addition to the two recently announced assembly plants in Ghana and Nigeria. The foray into Africa represents a growth Read More..
Tanzania offers many opportunities and the 21st Autoexpo Africa scheduled for November 2018 in Dar es Salaam is one of the mainstream avenues for marketing a global brand like Hyundai to the Read More..
EkoRent Africa, an electric mobility company has launched a full electric vehicle service called Nopia Ride in Nairob,i Kenya earlier this month. "We have now launched our zero-emission Read More..
Isuzu East Africa has launched its new SUV, the Isuzu mu-X. Mu-X is a sporty vehicle with amazing terrain performance. Rita Kavashe, the Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, at the launch said Read More..