- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
- Emarat one of the Biggest Attraction at Autoexpo Kenya 2018
Volkswagen is considering a component assembly plant in Ethiopia, in addition to the two recently announced assembly plants in Ghana and Nigeria. The foray into Africa represents a growth Read More..
Tanzania offers many opportunities and the 21st Autoexpo Africa scheduled for November 2018 in Dar es Salaam is one of the mainstream avenues for marketing a global brand like Hyundai to the Read More..
EkoRent Africa, an electric mobility company has launched a full electric vehicle service called Nopia Ride in Nairob,i Kenya earlier this month. "We have now launched our zero-emission Read More..
Isuzu East Africa has launched its new SUV, the Isuzu mu-X. Mu-X is a sporty vehicle with amazing terrain performance. Rita Kavashe, the Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, at the launch said Read More..
The launch of Volkswagen’s first assembled vehicle in Rwanda is delayed by a month and has been moved to June said Volkswagen Rwanda Mobility Solutions, Rwanda. Volkswagen is going to have Read More..
The most awaited event of the year is here, with exhibits from across the globe, the 21st Autoexpo Kenya 2018 is all set to arrive with a bang with headline sponsors, namely Robert Bosch, Emarat Read More..
The opportunities in Kenya are a broad range spectrum, the auto industry being its prime drive. Every year Kenya plays host to the Autoexpo Africa, an event that concentrates on the automotive Read More..
The 21st Autoexpo Africa 2018 is almost here and will feature a host of the biggest names in the Auto industry today lead by Davanti Tyres. The company will present their newest line of Read More..
German based automotive giants Volkswagen announced that the company will soon begin assembling activities at their newest plant in Rwanda in May. The vehicles assembled at this plant will be put Read More..
UAE’s leading petroleum brand EMARAT will be the headlining sponsor at the 21st AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2018, Kenya. The event will take place at the Kenyatta Convention Center (KICC), Nairobi Read More..