- Economic 'game changer'? African leaders launch free-trade zone
- Nippon Express Boost up its Presence in Morocco
- Ivory Coast Sign Vehicle Assembly Plant Deal with Toyota
- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
NIAMEY (Reuters) - African leaders launched a continental free-trade zone on Sunday that if successful would unite 1.3 billion people, create a $3.4 trillion economic bloc and usher in a new era of Read More..
Logistics provider Nippon Express France has inaugurated a second operation in Morocco, a logistics centre in the port of Tangiers. The expansion follows several global automotive companies, Read More..
Ivory Coast’s government signed an agreement with Toyota to build a vehicle assembly plant in the West African nation, the office of Ivorian Prime Minister Amadou Gon Coulibaly said in a Read More..
Toyota has launched its second-gen Ertiga in Kenya under its new partnership with Suzuki. The company decided to launch the Ertiga to benefit from the rising demand of MPVs and station wagons the Read More..
With an early production capacity of 5,000 units per year, a top official of the state-owned Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) told Reuters that Uganda is all set to start new vehicle production by June Read More..
The 22nd Autoexpo Africa is being held in Kenya at the KICC Nairobi, from the 18th to the 20th of July 2019. East Africa’s premier Automotive Spareparts Accessories and Equipment fair features Read More..
Auto-Springs East Africa, car parts manufacturer, opens a new manufacturing plant in Limuru. The plant is set to make 600 additional employments. The auto parts firm, already has about 200 Read More..
With the aim of spreading its service network nation wide, Toyota Motor Corporation has opened its first garage on Thika Road. The garage, is opened in a deal with Toyotsu Auto Mart Kenya. It Read More..
Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd to participate as a prime exhibitor at one of the biggest exhibitions held in Africa. It’s been 21 years, AUTOEXPO Africa has been chosen by global manufacturers Read More..
Mobikey Truck And Bus Ltd has signed up as gold sponsors at the most awaited event in Kenya “22nd AUTOEXPO”, in order to explore and expand its magnificent foot holes in Africa Read More..