- HARTEC S.A.L TO PARTICIPATE AT 03RD AUTOEXPO ETHIOPIA 2020
- Volkswagen and Siemens Launched Joint Electric Mobility Pilot Project In Rwanda
- Toyota strengthens its funding on Durban taxi plant to more than R1bn
- Assembly Plant Opens At Thika by Renault Trucks
- ECONOMIC 'GAME CHANGER'? AFRICAN LEADERS LAUNCH FREE-TRADE ZONE
- Nippon Express Boost up its Presence in Morocco
- Ivory Coast Sign Vehicle Assembly Plant Deal with Toyota
- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
HATCO is one of the most prominent wheel balancing weights and tire repair brand around the world. In fact, the brand is well known across the Americas, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Read More..
Electric vehicles debut in Rwanda on 29th October 2019 through a partnership between Volkswagen and Siemens under a pilot project. Rwanda has become Africa’s first country where Read More..
Toyota South Africa Motors (TSAM) has disclosed that it has boosted its investment in its HiAce Ses’fikile taxi vehicle plant in Prospecton near Durban to more than R1 billion since 2012. Its Read More..
Local assembly plant opened at Thika by Truck manufacturing firm (Renault Trucks) as it targets the East African market. The plant set to create over 200 jobs was commissioned by Industrialization Read More..
NIAMEY (Reuters) - African leaders launched a continental free-trade zone on Sunday that if successful would unite 1.3 billion people, create a $3.4 trillion economic bloc and usher in a new Read More..
Logistics provider Nippon Express France has inaugurated a second operation in Morocco, a logistics centre in the port of Tangiers. The expansion follows several global automotive companies, Read More..
Ivory Coast’s government signed an agreement with Toyota to build a vehicle assembly plant in the West African nation, the office of Ivorian Prime Minister Amadou Gon Coulibaly said in a Read More..
Toyota has launched its second-gen Ertiga in Kenya under its new partnership with Suzuki. The company decided to launch the Ertiga to benefit from the rising demand of MPVs and station wagons the Read More..
With an early production capacity of 5,000 units per year, a top official of the state-owned Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) told Reuters that Uganda is all set to start new vehicle production by June Read More..
The 22nd Autoexpo Africa is being held in Kenya at the KICC Nairobi, from the 18th to the 20th of July 2019. East Africa’s premier Automotive Spareparts Accessories and Equipment fair features Read More..