- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job Read More..
Vehicle assembler Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) has introduced a locally assembled Cold Chain logistics vehicle. These 'cold vehicles' will support farmers, hoteliers and other retailers in Read More..
Arrangements are going on in full force as the venture of South African automotive components and parts manufacturers to open shop in Nigeria and produce for the local and export markets says, Read More..
South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Company has entered into the Ethiopian automobile market recently, following in the footsteps of German car automaker Volkswagen. Hyundai is expected to assemble Read More..
As Nissan targets major towns across the country to boost its market in Kenya, Nissan is expanding its dealership footprint locally in sharing market space dominated by players like Toyota Kenya and Read More..
Kenya is all set to become a topmost vehicle manufacturing giant, if the high potential undertaken by President Uhuru Kenyatta’s administration to energies the automotive industry results into Read More..
French carmaker Renault is ready to set up an assembly plant in Ghana, uniting a long list of carmakers interested in Africa. The multinational automobile manufacturer’s Vice President and Read More..
To “collaborate and deliver a joint vision for the development of an automotive industry in the country”, Volkswagen has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the government of Read More..
CMC Motors Group has got into a deal with French automotive manufacturer Renault Trucks to extend its footprint within the heavy commercial truck industry, to meet increasing demand across the East Read More..
Akagera Motors has signed a partnership deal with renowned vehicle manufacturer Mercedes Benz, as the German investors continue to loosen their stretch in the Rwandan market. The local auto market Read More..