- Ascent Rift Valley Fund acquires major stake in Auto Industry for East Africa.
- Opel will export cars to Tunisia and Morocco from its European plants
- Volkswagen to Double Production from Kenya Plant
- Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
- Nissan Almera wins 2017 ‘Car of the Year Award’
- Morocco soon to Become the Hub for Automotive Industry in North Africa
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Inaugurates its New Office in Cairo
- BAIC’s invest in South African vehicle assembly project to boost investment
- Opel strengthens business in South Africa
- PSA widens in North Africa with plant in Algeria
NAIROBI, Kenya--Ascent Rift Valley Fund (ARVF has signed an investment deal that will see it acquire a bulk Auto stake in Springs East Africa. This deal is their 2nd funding in Kenya Read More..
The CEO of Opel Michael Lohscheller mentioned in an interview that Opel will export cars to Tunisia and Morocco from its European plants. "We see good opportunities for us Read More..
German automaker Volkswagen is hoping to double production and also to present another model at its Kenyan assembly plant in Thika. VW’s South Africa chief Thomas Schaefer told President Read More..
Ashok Leyland reported huge interests in the African continent and launched its West African Headquarters in Abidjan. The office includes the Regional Marketing Office, Training Centre, Genuine Read More..
The Nissan Almera sedan won the 2017 ‘Car of the Year (CoY)’Award by Nigeria Automotive Industry (NAI), overtaking keen rivals Toyota Corolla, Ford Focus, Peugeot 301 and Kia Read More..
A new research by BMI, projects that Morocco is most likely to soon become a hub for the automotive industry in North Africa. Morocco’s government has set a goal of 1 million units over Read More..
Auto major Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, a part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group, has opened its new office in the capital of Egypt, Cairo, and its first in North Africa. The new office Read More..
Chinese vehicle manufacturer Beijing Automotive Group’s (BAIC’s) decision to invest in a vehicle assembly plant, in the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ), could help attract further Read More..
New beginning for Vauxhall’s sister brand, Opel in South Africa: From January 1, 2018 onwards, the German carmaker will sell its vehicles with the assistance of Unitrans Automotive, a renowned Read More..
PSA Group has signed a joint endeavor with three Algerian partners to manufacture cars in the North African country. A new plant will start production next year and be fully operational in 2019, PSA Read More..