- BOLLORE PORTS SIGNS A CONCESSION AGREEMENT TO MANAGE THE FIRST PORT TERMINAL DEDICATED
- TOYOTA SOUTH AFRICA ROLLS OUT R4.3-BILLION INVESTMENT AT LOCAL OPERATIONS
- THE 3RD ETHIOPIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE EXHIBITION 2020 AT ADDIS ABABA
- Tiger Wheel & Tyre wins award for excellence at 2019 Discovery Insure Partner Awards
- First Bosch automotive shop opens in Ghana
- Africa becomes a key export market for Indian Automobile Manufacturers in 2019/20
- Uber takes to streets of Ivory Coast in African expansion
- Chinese Car Maker to Revive Egypt’s “Nasr” Automotive & Car industry
- Kwik Delivery partners with Winpart to deliver spare parts in less than 2 hours to customers in Nigeria
- South African Auto Sector in Line for $4 Billion Investment Boost
Bollore Ports is a global player in port activity operating twenty one concessions worldwide, sixteen of which in Africa. The foremost port infrastructure operator in Africa, Bolloré Ports Read More..
Posted on : 05 Feb,2020
Toyota South Africa Motors (TSAM) has announced that it will capitalize R4.28-billion in its local operations up to the end of 2020. The lion’s share of the investment Read More..
Posted on : 05 Feb,2020
The 3rd edition of Ethiopia International Trade Exhibition is back at Millennium Hall in Addis Ababa, the one place to source new products, services and technology from around the world. The 3 Read More..
Posted on : 28 Jan,2020
Tiger Wheel & Tyre, South Africa’s most trusted retail Tyre Company and a proud partner of Discovery Insure, declared the results of its store and staff placements in the 2019 Discovery Read More..
Posted on : 30 Dec,2019
Bosch Ghana with the appointment of Battery Planet has launched the international chain of Bosch automotive shops in Ghana. Battery Planet is regarded to be the first in Ghana to join the chain of Read More..
Posted on : 27 Dec,2019
A reduced demand in the domestic market has led to a new opportunity.Passenger vehicle manufacturers and associated parts manufacturers are leveraging the opportunities overseas especially in nascent Read More..
Posted on : 13 Dec,2019
Uber launched in Ivory Coast's commercial capital Abidjan on Thursday as part of its advancement into African markets with low levels of car ownership and inadequate mass transport. The Read More..
Posted on : 06 Dec,2019
Founded in year 1960, Nasr Automotive have a record of total production of 384,000 cars by the end of 2009. The governments have been keen to revive the automotive industry for years through Read More..
Posted on : 04 Dec,2019
Kwik Delivery and Winpart announced a partnership to guarantee on-demand, smooth, and flexible last-mile delivery of light auto spare parts to clients in Nigeria. Kwik Delivery, which was launched Read More..
Posted on : 29 Nov,2019
South Africa one of Africa’s top vehicle manufacturers, can anticipate a rise as much as 60 billion rand ($4.04 billion) invested in its vehicle and component sector over the next five years, a Read More..
Posted on : 21 Nov,2019