- Nissan Almera wins 2017 ‘Car of the Year Award’
- Morocco soon to Become the Hub for Automotive Industry in North Africa
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Inaugurates its New Office in Cairo
- BAIC’s invest in South African vehicle assembly project to boost investment
- Opel strengthens business in South Africa
- PSA widens in North Africa with plant in Algeria
- Uber in Kenya along with AAK to promote safe driving
- Mobius Motors to launch a new Robust SUV in the African market
- Hyundai East Africa Limited adaptation to East Africa
- SA car sales: New Land Rover Discovery makes bold statement
The Nissan Almera sedan won the 2017 ‘Car of the Year (CoY)’Award by Nigeria Automotive Industry (NAI), overtaking keen rivals Toyota Corolla, Ford Focus, Peugeot 301 and Kia Read More..
A new research by BMI, projects that Morocco is most likely to soon become a hub for the automotive industry in North Africa. Morocco’s government has set a goal of 1 million units over Read More..
Auto major Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, a part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group, has opened its new office in the capital of Egypt, Cairo, and its first in North Africa. The new office Read More..
Chinese vehicle manufacturer Beijing Automotive Group’s (BAIC’s) decision to invest in a vehicle assembly plant, in the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ), could help attract further Read More..
New beginning for Vauxhall’s sister brand, Opel in South Africa: From January 1, 2018 onwards, the German carmaker will sell its vehicles with the assistance of Unitrans Automotive, a renowned Read More..
PSA Group has signed a joint endeavor with three Algerian partners to manufacture cars in the North African country. A new plant will start production next year and be fully operational in 2019, PSA Read More..
Uber has proposed Safety information sessions for partner drivers across Middle-East and Africa, collaborating with Road Safety experts and Police representatives, to plan and offer Safety tips Read More..
The Kenyan car manufacturer, Mobius Motors, is looking to present an affordable but powerful and classy SUV for the African market. The Mobius II is set to be on the road by next year. Orders are Read More..
Hyundai East Africa Limited has once again formulated another notable marketing incentive in the wake of the tough economic climate in the country. “We understand that Read More..
Cape Town - The all-new Land Rover Discovery was launched in South Africa in the early days of July 2017 but the newcomer has already made an impact in the luxury SUV market. The Read More..