- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Company has entered into the Ethiopian automobile market recently, following in the footsteps of German car automaker Volkswagen. Hyundai is expected to assemble Read More..
As Nissan targets major towns across the country to boost its market in Kenya, Nissan is expanding its dealership footprint locally in sharing market space dominated by players like Toyota Kenya and Read More..
Kenya is all set to become a topmost vehicle manufacturing giant, if the high potential undertaken by President Uhuru Kenyatta’s administration to energies the automotive industry results into Read More..
French carmaker Renault is ready to set up an assembly plant in Ghana, uniting a long list of carmakers interested in Africa. The multinational automobile manufacturer’s Vice President and Read More..
To “collaborate and deliver a joint vision for the development of an automotive industry in the country”, Volkswagen has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the government of Read More..
CMC Motors Group has got into a deal with French automotive manufacturer Renault Trucks to extend its footprint within the heavy commercial truck industry, to meet increasing demand across the East Read More..
Akagera Motors has signed a partnership deal with renowned vehicle manufacturer Mercedes Benz, as the German investors continue to loosen their stretch in the Rwandan market. The local auto market Read More..
The Autoexpo Ethiopia will be held in Addis Ababa from 21st – 23rd March 2019. The event targets the huge demand for automotive parts, spares and accessories that form the majority of the Read More..
For many years, when it comes to cars, Africa has largely been a consumer and never a producer. But recently, africa-facts.org, online portal, highlighted some cars that companies in different Read More..
Hailing market in Kenya is launching a new electric ride taxi naming it as Nopia ride. The new nopia taxi will bring revolution to the sector where there is already a existing hailing rides in Kenya Read More..