- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS AFRICA | SPARE PARTS, TOOLS AND HARDWARE FOR AUTO INDUSTRY | NEW VEHICLE LAUNCHES | AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES| CAR AND BIKE NEWS | GARAGE HARDWARE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING |NEW SERVICES | INDUSTRY ANALYSIS | CAR AND BIKE DEALERSHIPS | MARKET UPDATES
Automotive Industry News
Recently, numerous companies, including the Kenyan government, have expressed strong interest in the EV market. Electric vehicles have gained widespread acceptance in both the European and American Read More..
Posted on : 24 Sep,2021
Ugandan state auto firm Kiira Motors Corporation earlier mentioned that it will begin producing buses by July and aims to put out 1,030 units this year, as it moves forward to arrive in the market Read More..
Posted on : 31 Aug,2021
Tanzania amid robust demand for automotive vehicles, numerous domestic and foreign manufacturers are planning to enlarge their production bases in Tanzania. Government of Tanzania also prioritizes Read More..
Posted on : 30 Aug,2021
As part of its ongoing efforts to revolutionise Nigeria's public transportation sector, Plentywaka, Nigeria's largest shared mobility platform and a Techstars-backed startup, has partnered with Read More..
Posted on : 05 Aug,2021
According to an official, Kenya plans to enhance motor vehicle exports to the East African Community (EAC) bloc in order to bolster the automotive sector. Due to limited domestic demand for Read More..
Posted on : 05 Aug,2021
As well as having a thriving port, this part of South Africa is also home to Isuzu, known for its iconic pick-up trucks. Billy Tom, CEO and Managing Director, Isuzu Motors South Africa, describes how Read More..
Posted on : 21 Jun,2021
Mitsubishi Motors South Africa has appointed Thato Magasa as its new Managing Director. As Chairman of the MMSA, I am glad to announce Thato Magasa's selection as the new Managing Director of Read More..
Posted on : 18 Jun,2021
India was the top country of origin for vehicle imports into South Africa despite the lengthy COVID-19 lockdowns and overall declines in vehicle sales in 2020, according to the latest 2021 auto Read More..
Posted on : 28 May,2021
McLaren Automotive, the British creator of luxury, high-performance supercars, has announced the appointment of Mohamed Fawzi, as Market Director for Middle East and Africa. With more than two Read More..
Posted on : 27 May,2021
Toyota, a Japanese automaker, has teamed up with Sasol, a South African energy company, to create a green hydrogen-powered mobility ecosystem. The proposal was revealed at an event this week Read More..
Posted on : 06 May,2021