- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
For 21 years, Autoexpo Africa has been chosen by the global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium; Africa.22nd Autoexpo Africa - the largest automobiles, spares and accessories exhibition in the entire east African region is scheduled to be held from 18th to 20th July 2019.
The 22nd AUTOEXPO 2019 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 28 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.
The 03rd AUTOEXPO 2019 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Ethiopia. AUTOEXPO AFRICA has been chosen by global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium, Africa. After dominating the market in Kenya and Tanzania