- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS AFRICA | SPARE PARTS, TOOLS AND HARDWARE FOR AUTO INDUSTRY | NEW VEHICLE LAUNCHES | AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES| CAR AND BIKE NEWS | GARAGE HARDWARE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING |NEW SERVICES | INDUSTRY ANALYSIS | CAR AND BIKE DEALERSHIPS | MARKET UPDATES
Automotive Industry News
Tiger Wheel & Tyre, South Africa’s most trusted retail Tyre Company and a proud partner of Discovery Insure, declared the results of its store and staff placements in the 2019 Discovery Read More..
Posted on : 30 Dec,2019
Bosch Ghana with the appointment of Battery Planet has launched the international chain of Bosch automotive shops in Ghana. Battery Planet is regarded to be the first in Ghana to join the chain of Read More..
Posted on : 27 Dec,2019
A reduced demand in the domestic market has led to a new opportunity.Passenger vehicle manufacturers and associated parts manufacturers are leveraging the opportunities overseas especially in nascent Read More..
Posted on : 13 Dec,2019
Uber launched in Ivory Coast's commercial capital Abidjan on Thursday as part of its advancement into African markets with low levels of car ownership and inadequate mass transport. The Read More..
Posted on : 06 Dec,2019
Founded in year 1960, Nasr Automotive have a record of total production of 384,000 cars by the end of 2009. The governments have been keen to revive the automotive industry for years through Read More..
Posted on : 04 Dec,2019
Kwik Delivery and Winpart announced a partnership to guarantee on-demand, smooth, and flexible last-mile delivery of light auto spare parts to clients in Nigeria. Kwik Delivery, which was launched Read More..
Posted on : 29 Nov,2019
South Africa one of Africa’s top vehicle manufacturers, can anticipate a rise as much as 60 billion rand ($4.04 billion) invested in its vehicle and component sector over the next five years, a Read More..
Posted on : 21 Nov,2019
HATCO is one of the most prominent wheel balancing weights and tire repair brand around the world. In fact, the brand is well known across the Americas, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Read More..
Posted on : 30 Oct,2019
Electric vehicles debut in Rwanda on 29th October 2019 through a partnership between Volkswagen and Siemens under a pilot project. Rwanda has become Africa’s first country where Read More..
Posted on : 30 Oct,2019
Toyota South Africa Motors (TSAM) has disclosed that it has boosted its investment in its HiAce Ses’fikile taxi vehicle plant in Prospecton near Durban to more than R1 billion since 2012. Its Read More..
Posted on : 10 Oct,2019