- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
- Kenya Govt plans to exempt locally assembled cars from VAT and excise taxes
- Kenya will stop the importation of used passenger mini-buses and large buses from July 1, the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS AFRICA | SPARE PARTS, TOOLS AND HARDWARE FOR AUTO INDUSTRY | NEW VEHICLE LAUNCHES | AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES| CAR AND BIKE NEWS | GARAGE HARDWARE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING |NEW SERVICES | INDUSTRY ANALYSIS | CAR AND BIKE DEALERSHIPS | MARKET UPDATES
Automotive Industry News
With the aim of spreading its service network nation wide, Toyota Motor Corporation has opened its first garage on Thika Road. The garage, is opened in a deal with Toyotsu Auto Mart Kenya. It Read More..
Posted on : 25 Jun,2019
Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd to participate as a prime exhibitor at one of the biggest exhibitions held in Africa. It’s been 21 years, AUTOEXPO Africa has been chosen by global manufacturers Read More..
Posted on : 22 Jun,2019
Mobikey Truck And Bus Ltd has signed up as gold sponsors at the most awaited event in Kenya “22nd AUTOEXPO”, in order to explore and expand its magnificent foot holes in Africa Read More..
Posted on : 19 Jun,2019
An Australian startup, AfriCarGroup, managing more than 110 websites in 90 different countries, has launched the first online marketplace for cars in Rwanda, called Carisoko.com. The website allows Read More..
Posted on : 29 May,2019
April sales offered a glimmer of hope for the South African new car industry as sales rose 0.7% compared to April 2018 – but consumers still appear to be holding off on buying a new car until Read More..
Posted on : 29 May,2019
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job Read More..
Posted on : 26 Apr,2019
Vehicle assembler Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) has introduced a locally assembled Cold Chain logistics vehicle. These 'cold vehicles' will support farmers, hoteliers and other retailers in Read More..
Posted on : 25 Apr,2019
Arrangements are going on in full force as the venture of South African automotive components and parts manufacturers to open shop in Nigeria and produce for the local and export markets says, Read More..
Posted on : 29 Mar,2019
South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Company has entered into the Ethiopian automobile market recently, following in the footsteps of German car automaker Volkswagen. Hyundai is expected to assemble Read More..
Posted on : 26 Mar,2019
As Nissan targets major towns across the country to boost its market in Kenya, Nissan is expanding its dealership footprint locally in sharing market space dominated by players like Toyota Kenya and Read More..
Posted on : 25 Mar,2019