- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS AFRICA | SPARE PARTS, TOOLS AND HARDWARE FOR AUTO INDUSTRY | NEW VEHICLE LAUNCHES | AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES| CAR AND BIKE NEWS | GARAGE HARDWARE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING |NEW SERVICES | INDUSTRY ANALYSIS | CAR AND BIKE DEALERSHIPS | MARKET UPDATES
Automotive Industry News
The opportunities in Kenya are a broad range spectrum, the auto industry being its prime drive. Every year Kenya plays host to the Autoexpo Africa, an event that concentrates on the automotive Read More..
Posted on : 15 May,2018
The 21st Autoexpo Africa 2018 is almost here and will feature a host of the biggest names in the Auto industry today lead by Davanti Tyres. The company will present their newest line of Read More..
Posted on : 07 May,2018
German based automotive giants Volkswagen announced that the company will soon begin assembling activities at their newest plant in Rwanda in May. The vehicles assembled at this plant will be put Read More..
Posted on : 01 May,2018
UAE’s leading petroleum brand EMARAT will be the headlining sponsor at the 21st AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2018, Kenya. The event will take place at the Kenyatta Convention Center (KICC), Nairobi Read More..
Posted on : 07 May,2018
Nissan has embarked on their plans to assemble vehicles in Kenya, amidst a concerted effort by the Kenyan administration to make Kenya the hub for automotive manufacturing activities in East Read More..
Posted on : 10 Apr,2018
The French Car PSA recently announced on Monday that it would start assembling brands like Opel and Peugeot towards the end of 2018 On Monday the French car PSA announced that it would commence the Read More..
Posted on : 16 Mar,2018
Early this week Mercedes Benz, a extravagance car manufactures revealed a extended bus that is probably going to give a tough competition to the conventional transport makers like Isuzu and Read More..
Posted on : 02 Mar,2018
NAIROBI, Kenya--Ascent Rift Valley Fund (ARVF has signed an investment deal that will see it acquire a bulk Auto stake in Springs East Africa. This deal is their 2nd funding in Kenya Read More..
Posted on : 17 Feb,2018
The CEO of Opel Michael Lohscheller mentioned in an interview that Opel will export cars to Tunisia and Morocco from its European plants. "We see good opportunities for us Read More..
Posted on : 01 Feb,2018
German automaker Volkswagen is hoping to double production and also to present another model at its Kenyan assembly plant in Thika. VW’s South Africa chief Thomas Schaefer told President Read More..
Posted on : 16 Jan,2018