- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
EXHIBITION CALENDAR - AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY AFRICA
The 22nd AUTOEXPO 2021 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 28 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.
For 22 years, Autoexpo Africa has been chosen by the global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium; Africa.23rd Autoexpo Africa - the largest automobiles, spares and accessories exhibition in the entire east African region is scheduled to be held from 18th to 20th November 2021.
The 04th AUTOEXPO 2021 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Ethiopia. AUTOEXPO AFRICA has been chosen by global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium, Africa. After dominating the market in Kenya and Tanzania