- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
- Kenya Govt plans to exempt locally assembled cars from VAT and excise taxes
- Kenya will stop the importation of used passenger mini-buses and large buses from July 1, the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
- Kenyan electric vehicle start-up BasiGo raises Sh488m for local assembly
- China truck manufacturer Sinotruk Eyes Assembly Plant in Tanzania
NEW AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS
The Rwanda Innovation Fund (RIF) is investing in Metro Africa Xpress (MAX.ng), a platform located in Lagos, Nigeria that links individuals with African motorbike cab drivers. The RIF, which is managed by Angaza Capital, invests in firms devoted to sustainable development on the continent through smart and sustainable technology such as Read More..
The construction of electric car charging stations is gaining traction in Africa as investors seek to capitalise on what is expected to be a multimillion-dollar business driven by rising demand for e-mobility. The majority of the attention is focused on South Africa, Morocco, Kenya, and, to a lesser extent, aspirational markets like Read More..