- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
NEW AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS
Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) has showcased its first four electric vehicles as part of its shift from gasoline-powered vehicles to EVs. They will largely be utilised for data collecting and policy formulation as the corporation plans to construct over 30 EV charging stations around the country in 2023. The Read More..
BMW Group, the world's leading premium producer of luxury, sporty, and electric vehicles, announced the selection of Global Auto Group as BMW and MINI's new importer in Egypt. The announcement was made at a press conference that was attended by Jan Noether, CEO and Board Member of the German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Thomas Read More..