- Kibo Africa introduces the Kibo 160E Evolution motorcycle in Kenya
- EN1 is transforming Africa's automotive landscape with a solar car
- Hitachi and Roam collaborate to electrify African transportation
- Africa, the ideal location to manufacture electric vehicle batteries
- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
NEW AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
HOFMANN MEGAPLAN GMBH
Garage equipment. . . View Details..
WANDA BOTO TYRE
Tyre. . . View Details..
LATEST AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS
Kibo Africa introduces the Kibo 160E Evolution motorcycle in KenyaPosted on :01 May,2023
The Kibo 160E Evolution bike, manufactured by Kibo Africa, has been introduced to the Kenyan market with pricing beginning at Ksh. 279,000 and is aimed at youthful city inhabitants. The bike, according to Kibo, is designed to give optimum comfort and power while managing city traffic while being fuel efficient and ecologically benign. It Read More..
EN1 is transforming Africa's automotive landscape with a solar carPosted on :01 May,2023
EN1 Technologies has initiated efforts to revolutionise Africa's automotive scene by developing solar-powered automobiles in Nigeria and other African countries. Onomor Eseoghene Benjamin, Chief Executive Officer of EN1 Technologies, recently informed media of this. When describing the initiative's motivation, Benjamin pointed out that Read More..
Hitachi and Roam collaborate to electrify African transportationPosted on :03 Apr,2023
Africa, the ideal location to manufacture electric vehicle batteriesPosted on :03 Apr,2023