- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
NEW AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS
As well as having a thriving port, this part of South Africa is also home to Isuzu, known for its iconic pick-up trucks. Billy Tom, CEO and Managing Director, Isuzu Motors South Africa, describes how the automotive industry can grow across the continent: "You can't just treat Africa as one country. You've got to look at the economic clusters. Read More..
Mitsubishi Motors South Africa has appointed Thato Magasa as its new Managing Director. As Chairman of the MMSA, I am glad to announce Thato Magasa's selection as the new Managing Director of Mitsubishi Motors SA. Thato formally accepted full responsibility for his new post on March 1, 2021. Magasa replaces Pedro Pereira, who has held the Read More..