- Russian Lada cars will be manufactured in Ethiopia for the African market
- Pakistani carmaker MCML has begun exporting SUVs to Africa
- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
NEW AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY NEWS
Ethiopia will begin manufacture of Russian Lada automobiles for the African market, according to the country's Ambassador to Russia, Cham Ugala Uriat. The move is noteworthy because it exemplifies why Ethiopia joined BRICS: its low manufacturing cost base may help keep production costs down while also offering access to the expanding African Read More..
In a historic development for the automotive sector in Pakistan, Master Changan Motors Ltd. (MCML), an alliance with Changan International, has effectively shipped 14 Oshan X7 SUVs to Kenya in the first batch, a pivotal point in the history of automobiles in the nation. This is the first time a Pakistani carmaker has exported large Read More..
Exhibitions In Africa
- AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL SHOW 2024
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- NORTHEAST INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW 2024
Rhode Island Convention Center Providence, Rhode Island, USA
- GREATER MILWAUKEE AUTO SHOW 2024
Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- TIRES & RUBBER 2024
Expocentr' Krasnaya Presnya Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia