- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
Marathon Motors Sets Up First Electric Vehicle Charging Station in Ethiopia
In the presence of key government officials, Marathon Motors Engineering Plc unveiled the first electric vehicle (EV) charging station in Addis Ababa, as well as new EV models.
Posted on : 03 Oct,2022 | News Source : adqz.co