- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
Nissan Tanzania plans to build assembly plant in the country
Nissan Tanzania Limited, a global automotive manufacturer, has stated that it aims to assist in the building of a factory in the nation after seeing possible signals of a rising vehicle market.
Posted on : 03 Dec,2022 | News Source : adqz.co