- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Chinese firm sets up an electric vehicle assembly plant in Rwanda
Tailing Electric Vehicle, a Chinese corporation, has opened a motorbike and tricycle assembly facility in Rwanda in an effort to reduce global emissions and develop a green economy.
Posted on : 03 Oct,2023 | News Source : adqz.co