- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
- Kenya Govt plans to exempt locally assembled cars from VAT and excise taxes
- Kenya will stop the importation of used passenger mini-buses and large buses from July 1, the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
- Kenyan electric vehicle start-up BasiGo raises Sh488m for local assembly
- China truck manufacturer Sinotruk Eyes Assembly Plant in Tanzania
Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
"The 23rd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2022" comes back to Nairobi this week opening with the widest range of products, equipment and machinery for the automotive spareparts and accessories sector. The trade fair will be held from the 19th to the 21st of May, at the Kenyatta International Convention Center in Nairobi and will be open for visiting from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM during the exhibition days. This year the event runs concurrently with Oil & Gas Expo, Solar Expo, Indusmach (Tools and Hardware Expo) and Power & Energy Expo.
Apart from Kenyan suppliers, exhibitors from 30 countries will have products on display.
The exhibition is set to showcase tools, machinery and products like Auto Spare Parts, Tyres & Batteries, Lubricants Garage Equipment, Traffic Safety and Signage Products, Fuel Station Products, Automotive Tools, Service Station Products, Car Accessories, Car Care and Security Products, Car Loans/Finance, Electric/Hybrid Vehicles and more.
Leading companies and brands include names like Lumag, El- Mohandes For Trading, Gould Automotive, Mobikey MAN Truck & Bus, Vega Auto Accessories Pvt Ltd, SBT Japan Ltd, Central Automotive Products Ltd, United Grease & Lubricants Co. L.L.C, Sona Mandhira Pvt. Ltd, AS-PL, ATS ELGI Limited, Eurodiesel Services LLC, Naoki Automotive Systems LLC, Rowe SA, Ymg - Efemmak MEA, Mobiletron Electronics Co., Ltd. and many more
The exhibition is supported by the local automotive industry and trade bodies.
For more information about this event, please visit: https://expogr.com/kenyaauto/
Posted on : 05 Jul,2022 | News Source : www.expogr.com