- Automotive market in Eastern Africa is attracting investment
- African metals gets a robust boost on electric vehicles expansion
- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
18th Edition – AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2015 in Tanzania
Automobiles, including everything from scooters to earth movers, and economy cars to luxury vehicles, are becoming more widespread in Africa. Those who maintain and repair them have more work on their hands than ever, and with the proper tools and supplies, automobile dealers and independent repair shops can keep these vehicles running for years to come. Of course, what good are spare parts and shop supplies if a shop owner doesn't know where to get them?
Perhaps the best place to find out will be at this year's , at the Mlimani Conference Centre (MCC), in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. , companies from 28 countries will converge in East Africa to participate in what is expected to be the biggest, and most-successful, AUTOEXPO AFRICA since its inception in 1998.
At least sixty-five major companies, from all over the world, will be showing off the latest in automobile technology, as well as automotive-related parts, supplies, and equipment, in five major categories of the exhibition: Tyres & Batteries, Body & Spare Parts, Garage & Fuel Station Tools & Equipment, Oils & Lubricants, and Accessories & Security Products.
If you trade in car parts or use car parts, then AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2015 is where you are going to want to be to take advantage of everything this exhibition has to offer. Visitors to the Expo will include: automobile dealerships, importers and exporters of car parts, automobile service centers and refueling station operators, finance and insurance companies, and government transportation, traffic, and licensing authorities, to name a few.
Posted on : 26 Oct,2021 | News Source : ABNews