- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
17th Auto expo Africa 2014 to be held in Nairobi
The three-day automobile extravaganza – AUTO EXPO AFRICA – KENYA 2014 – which is being organized jointly by Expo group and Expo link Exhibitions & Publications Limited (Kenya) will be held at The Kenyatta International Conference Centre from 27 – 29 April. Auto enthusiasts and potential buyers will get an opportunity to witness the Auto Aftermarket as well as view vehicles on display. Neville Trindade, Exhibition Manager of Expogroup, had this to say,
This time around the experience is going to be unique for participants, and auto enthusiasts. For the first time, we will be providing an area for spare parts display.
Focusing more on the auto after-market where genuine spare parts can easily be made available in the market” Sources said that the East African Market is perceived to be the world’s second fastest growing economy having the highest growth rate. In the past two years, the automobile market has jumped to top gear as leading car makers like Audi, BMW, Merc, Nissan etc. have opened their showrooms in the city.
Local participation at the event has also increased to a rapid 40% growth with dealers such as Nordic Trailers, Brazafric Enterprises, Autobazzar Kenya, Shacman Motors (EA), Toyotsu Automart Kenya, Bramcom International, Bosch, Orient Auto Parts, Control Tech, Marland, Trasntrailers Ltd, Truck N Auto, Tyres r us, Tata Motors, Unifilters Kenya Limited, Buy & Sell Media, Billjoe Ltd have confirmed their participation.
Neville Trindade, said, “The previous AUTOEXPO events in 2013 received a good response and thus we decided to make it a separate event. The AUTOEXPO – 2014 will have several categories such as two and four wheel vehicles, trucks, automobile furnishing, auto aftermarket and spare parts, etc.” AUTOEXPO Africa is the only show that caters for the demands of not only the Kenyan market, but the entire East African region. The show will provide exhibitors with an outstanding opportunity to meet existing and new customers, launch new products, generate sales, enhance company image and build brand awareness. At the same time the third oil and gas Africa exhibition will also be taking place in the same venue. National and international experts in the Oil market will share and exchange knowledge with an aim of exploring areas of growth in petroleum technology.
Source : abdas.org
Posted on : 19 Sep,2021 | News Source : ABNews