- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
Project Rebuilding by Nissan in Zimbabwe
Most of the vehicles (ICE or EV) that are imported into most of sub-Saharan Africa are used vehicles from Europe, Asia, and America. Record EV sales are being registered across multiple key source markets such as Germany for left-hand drive vehicles and the United Kingdom for right-hand drive vehicles which will automatically add to the growing inventory of used EVs. These used EVs are starting to find their way to a lot of African countries.
Posted on : 29 Jul,2021 | News Source : www.afatmtnz.com