- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
An Australian startup, AfriCarGroup, managing more than 110 websites in 90 different countries, has launched the first online marketplace for cars in Rwanda, called Carisoko.com.
The website allows local individual sellers as well as car dealers to easily, quickly and securely sell their cars, motorbikes and trucks using the platform.
It can also facilitate finding buyers more quickly than before.
With an experience gained through other frontier markets around the world, AfriCarGroup is offering local car dealers a SaaS CRM platform for local car dealers to better manage their inventory as well as their leads, and become more efficient in the way they manage their sales, prospects and customers.
Used cars is a booming business in Rwanda and Carisoko.com allows individual local sellers as well as professionals to find their buyer in a more efficient way, including its social network presence.
Sellers can use the website’s different advertising options to promote their listings and sell their goods faster.
Carisoko.com is available for desktop users as well as mobile phone users.
Online platforms like Carisoko.com allow local users to get more efficient in buying and selling goods locally, as well as offering them transparency in prices, more options and better prices.
Emerging Classifieds Ventures and AfriCarGroup operates similar platforms for real estate in other emerging markets around the world.
AfricarGroup is now operating in 12 African countries – Burkina Faso, Benin, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mali, Namibia, Rwanda, Somalia, Swaziland, Chad, Uganda, and Zambia.
As per their understanding, these are the countries with low competition in the car classifieds websites industry.
AfriCar Group wants to connect local sellers with local buyers (individuals and businesses), and increase the volume and sales as well as decreasing commissions and selling times.
AfriCar Group has already secured an undisclosed seed round with Australian and European business angels and their going to use this funding to build their teams and start showing the traction around car classifieds in Africa.
Their structure includes operational teams in each country, regional managers, a technical team localised in Sydney, Australia, and a management team in Paris, France.
The plan is to be the first car classifieds network on the continent, allowing users to trade vehicles with users from neighbouring countries.
Posted on : 19 Sep,2021 | News Source : ABNews