- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job establishment has been strongest in Morocco's blooming automotive sector.
According to Morocco World News, the ministry explained that, between 2014 and 2018, industries created 405,496 jobs. The automotive industry reported the strongest job creation. The sector created 116,611 jobs in that time frame, representing 28.8 percent of all new jobs in the time period.
The ministry said that the sector is still expanding. The automotive sector is followed by textiles with 79,300 jobs created.
Posted on : 19 Sep,2021 | News Source : ABNews