- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Arrangements are going on in full force as the venture of South African automotive components and parts manufacturers to open shop in Nigeria and produce for the local and export markets says, Jelani Aliyu, director-general of the National Automotive Design and Development Council, (NADDC).
Aliyu unveiled that the Council had already led a delegation to South Africa where they met and had conversation with the National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers of South Africa (NAACAM), which supply the big global automotive companies, to enable its proposed automotive supplier parks in Kaduna , Oshogbo and Nnewi, Leadership reports. Adding on to it, he said that the Nnewi Automotive Industrial Park when it comes on stream can be a world – class hub of advanced technology which would supply world standard components.
Posted on : 16 Sep,2021 | News Source : ABNews