- Toyota plans to set up a vehicle manufacturing plant in Kenya
- Bolt plans to launch the Bajaj Qute car to the Kenyan market
- How Africa is set to blow past the rest of the world on electric motorcycles
- Inchcape Launches Changan Auto In Kenya
- Autoexpo Kenya to be held in Nairobi in 2024
- Russian Lada cars will be manufactured in Ethiopia for the African market
- Pakistani carmaker MCML has begun exporting SUVs to Africa
- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
The BIZOL brand stands for consistent German production quality in six global market segments: passenger cars, buses and trucks, motorcycles, boats, agricultural machinery and industrial applications.
During the past few years BIZOL has expanded its international distribution network considerably: In 2009 BIZOL lubricants were present in 7 countries, now in over 60, and soon BIZOL will be in 100 countries.
BIZOL partners with Exclusive Market Distributors offering them personalized sales and marketing support, tailored products for their specific markets, and responding to customers`needs with a flexible User Innovation model.
The BIZOL brand is wholly owned by Mr. Boris Tatievski, the founder of BIZOL, and is managed by the Holding Company Bita Trading GmbH.
Exhibitions In Africa
- GREATER MILWAUKEE AUTO SHOW 2024
Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- TIRES & RUBBER 2024
Expocentr' Krasnaya Presnya Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
- 25th Autoexpo Kenya 2024
KICC, Nairobi, Kenya
- WBE - WORLD BATTERY INDUSTRY EXPO 2024
China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou, China