- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
Nissan lubricants and Oil industries
NISSAN LUBRICANTS & Oil Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of lubricants located in the Sajja Industrial Area, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. We can also supply lubricants in all types packing and also in customers brands.
The company was built on a commitment of continuous improvement in quality & Customer Service. This commitment has enabled the company to remain at the forefront, setting standards of service that its competitors strive to emulate.
Xenol is one of Nissan lubricants and oil industries top brand available world wide.
Product Details: Automotive lubricants
Address: Sharjah Airport Road. Sharjah UAE. P.O. Box # 80633
Country: United Arab Emirates
Telephone: 971 6 531 0820
Exhibitions In Africa
- 24th Autoexpo Kenya 2023
KICC, Nairobi, Kenya