- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
The estimated R4.5 billion investment announced last year has been allocated to the upgrade and refurbishment of production facilities and quality (R3 billion), development of local supplier capacity Read More..
The V&A Waterfront in Cape Town was the scene of celebration as 11 teams from all over the world crossed the finish line after successfully driving 27,000km collectively on public roads on solar Read More..
The latest version of the Volvo S60 Polestar is now available in South Africa in a limited run of just 45 units. Updated for the 2017 model year, the updated Volvo now sports a new drivetrain for Read More..
At the Paris Motor Show, Mercedes-Benz unveiled its new product brand for electric mobility: EQ. The name stands for 'electric intelligence' and encompasses all key aspects for customer-focused Read More..
Harley-Davidson Africa has announced that Africa Bike Week 2017 will be taking place at the all-new location of Buffalo City Metro in East London from 27 April to 30 April 2017. In its ninth Read More..
The 10 finalists for the 2017 South African Car of the Year (COTY) competition have been revealed by the South African Guild of Motoring Journalists (SAGMJ), in conjunction with headline sponsor Read More..
Kenyan e-courier startup Sendy has announced it is to expand its services to include on-demand ride-hailing for passengers, with the new RIDE feature of its app. Launched in 2014, Sendy offers a Read More..
Kia Motors will build training centres for mechanics in Ethiopia and Kenya in a bid to contribute to their economies by providing education for young people. According to Korea Times, a Kia Motors Read More..
A St Petersburg design studio, Petersburg Studio Oneione, has designed a transparent plastic bus that will offer visitors unparalleled viewing of the city during the FIFA World Cup in Read More..
Volkswagen is planning to start production of the Polo Vivo in Kenya at the end of 2016. An agreement to that effect was signed in Nairobi yesterday by the Kenyan government and Thomas Schaefer, Read More..