- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
The 10 finalists for the 2017 South African Car of the Year (COTY) competition have been revealed by the South African Guild of Motoring Journalists (SAGMJ), in conjunction with headline sponsor Read More..
Kenyan e-courier startup Sendy has announced it is to expand its services to include on-demand ride-hailing for passengers, with the new RIDE feature of its app. Launched in 2014, Sendy offers a Read More..
Kia Motors will build training centres for mechanics in Ethiopia and Kenya in a bid to contribute to their economies by providing education for young people. According to Korea Times, a Kia Motors Read More..
A St Petersburg design studio, Petersburg Studio Oneione, has designed a transparent plastic bus that will offer visitors unparalleled viewing of the city during the FIFA World Cup in Read More..
Volkswagen is planning to start production of the Polo Vivo in Kenya at the end of 2016. An agreement to that effect was signed in Nairobi yesterday by the Kenyan government and Thomas Schaefer, Read More..
Boulos Enterprises Ltd, authorised dealer of Suzuki products in Nigeria, said it will push a made-in-Nigeria Suzuki Super Carry to the Nigerian market next month. According to the organisation, the Read More..
The new Volkwagen Tiguan has moved up from Business Class to First Class with distinctive upmarket looks and attractive styling, smart new technology, more practicality and a choice of engines and Read More..
The 19th AUTOEXPO, East Africa's biggest event on the Automotive & Spare Parts Industry is to be held at a new venue from June 10 to 12 this year. Seeking more exhibition and parking space, Read More..
Renault says it is looking to increase its local supplier content in Morocco from its current 40% to 65% by 2023 as well as add up to a further 30 new component manufacturers to its partners in the Read More..
Truck bodybuilders in the UAE are keen on stepping up their presence in African markets as they look to venture outside the GCC. Dubai-based Gorica Industries, one of the biggest names in the Read More..