- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Africa's first fuel cell component plant using platinum as a catalyst will start production by December aiming to take advantage of rising demand for clean energy cars, officials from Isondo Read More..
The second annual Cars.co.za Consumer Awards kicked off at the Vodadome in Midrand. The Awards, powered by Wesbank, recognised the best derivatives on sale in the local new vehicle Read More..
South Africa’s National Association of Automotive Components and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM), has indicated interest in supporting automotive manufacturing in Africa, particularly Read More..
Hyundai Automotive South Africa, in partnership with Associated Motor Holdings, will ensure that the needs of all our customers are met and that the highest level of service is Read More..
OHANNESBURG: South Africa's automotive sector capital expenditure is projected to rise to 8.2 billion rand ($615 million) this year from 6.4 billion rand in 2016, the auto industry body said in Read More..
Kenya’s GDP per capita is expected to grow at a remarkable compounded annual growth rate of 7.5% between 2000 and 2020 which is expected to drive an increase in personal consumption and Read More..
Nairobi: Taking advantage of the surging car demand in Africa, Volkswagen opened a new assembly plant in Kenya on Wednesday and also launched plans for a ride-sharing service in Rwanda. This Read More..
At a time when struggling Turkish exporters are looking for ways to diversify their target markets, Africa is poised to become the new frontier market for Turkish firms as they position Read More..
Africa is currently home to five of the fastest growing economies in the world. According to a global study, the continent's economy is forecast to grow to $2.6 trillion in 2020 from $1.6 Read More..
EXPOGROUP WORLDWIDE brings to you another edition of the hugely successful AUTOEXPO AFRICA, to be held in Kenya at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), Nairobi from 11 - 13 April, Read More..