10,000 copies of AUTOMART are mailed to senior Government Officials & top buyers to over 18 countries in Africa. Major countries include: Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Mozambique, Egypt, Zambia, Gabon, Morocco, Tunis and Djibouti. Our free mailing list includes 2800 selected companies from 20 different categories of products and services.
- Project Rebuilding by Nissan in Zimbabwe
- Made-In-India Toyota Starlet Launched In South Africa
- Trade Minister addressed Africa’s 1st Automotive Forum
- Hyde Energy Hosts Stakeholders To Disclose Automotive Lubricant Product Range
- Portugal auto firm looks to Kenyan base for cheap cars factory
- Nigeria’s first-ever virtual car launch hosted by Massilia Motors
- Mike Whitfield, Nissan Africa South Chairman, to Direct African Automotive Manufacturers
- Drivelectric Kenya boost Driving of Electric Vehicle in Kenya
- Rwanda Motorcyclists started using meters and cashless payments
- Secondhand Car Dealers to become distributors of Assembled Vehicles in Ghana
10,000 copies of AUTOMART are distributed to trade visitors at major international trade fairs in African annually. A trade fairs is just the right place to find maximum number of serious buyers/partner at one place and time. AUTOMART participates at an average of 11 exhibitions per year. Place see the calendar for the list of exhibitions in the current year or check at our exhibition website: www.expogr.com
5,000 copies go to prospective advertisers world wide (out of Africa) as a step towards international promotion of the publication.
Advertisers get a free list related companies in Africa. Before the advertisement appears and the responses come in, advertisers can contact African companies from our comprehensive database.
Advertisers will gain a free membership of the publication's B2B web site where they will get an exposure to thousands of African traders surfing the site for international products and other business opportunities. Every advertiser will have an entry into the supplier's database and a link to his website.