10,000 copies of AUTOMART are mailed to senior Government Officials & top buyers to over 18 countries in Africa. Major countries include: Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Mozambique, Egypt, Zambia, Gabon, Morocco, Tunis and Djibouti. Our free mailing list includes 2800 selected companies from 20 different categories of products and services.
- Ascent Rift Valley Fund acquires major stake in Auto Industry for East Africa.
- Opel will export cars to Tunisia and Morocco from its European plants
- Volkswagen to Double Production from Kenya Plant
- Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
- Nissan Almera wins 2017 ‘Car of the Year Award’
- Morocco soon to Become the Hub for Automotive Industry in North Africa
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Inaugurates its New Office in Cairo
- BAIC’s invest in South African vehicle assembly project to boost investment
- Opel strengthens business in South Africa
- PSA widens in North Africa with plant in Algeria
10,000 copies of AUTOMART are distributed to trade visitors at major international trade fairs in African annually. A trade fairs is just the right place to find maximum number of serious buyers/partner at one place and time. AUTOMART participates at an average of 11 exhibitions per year. Place see the calendar for the list of exhibitions in the current year or check at our exhibition website: www.expogr.com
5,000 copies go to prospective advertisers world wide (out of Africa) as a step towards international promotion of the publication.
Advertisers get a free list related companies in Africa. Before the advertisement appears and the responses come in, advertisers can contact African companies from our comprehensive database.
Advertisers will gain a free membership of the publication's B2B web site where they will get an exposure to thousands of African traders surfing the site for international products and other business opportunities. Every advertiser will have an entry into the supplier's database and a link to his website.