10,000 copies of AUTOMART are mailed to senior Government Officials & top buyers to over 18 countries in Africa. Major countries include: Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Mozambique, Egypt, Zambia, Gabon, Morocco, Tunis and Djibouti. Our free mailing list includes 2800 selected companies from 20 different categories of products and services.
- Hyundai East Africa Limited adaptation to East Africa
- SA car sales: New Land Rover Discovery makes bold statement
- Volkswagen Group and Sovac open multi-brand plant in Algeria
- Toyota SA reveals its future motoring plans for 2030
- These are the 10 cheapest SUVs for sale in South Africa right now
- General Motors East Africa is now Isuzu East Africa
- Good news for SA! Car sales rise, massive increase in exports - Naamsa
- And SA's top vehicle brands for customer service are...
- Morocco puts automotive on North Africa's map
- Nissan supports sustainable auto assembly in South Africa
10,000 copies of AUTOMART are distributed to trade visitors at major international trade fairs in African annually. A trade fairs is just the right place to find maximum number of serious buyers/partner at one place and time. AUTOMART participates at an average of 11 exhibitions per year. Place see the calendar for the list of exhibitions in the current year or check at our exhibition website: www.expogr.com
5,000 copies go to prospective advertisers world wide (out of Africa) as a step towards international promotion of the publication.
Advertisers get a free list related companies in Africa. Before the advertisement appears and the responses come in, advertisers can contact African companies from our comprehensive database.
Advertisers will gain a free membership of the publication's B2B web site where they will get an exposure to thousands of African traders surfing the site for international products and other business opportunities. Every advertiser will have an entry into the supplier's database and a link to his website.