10,000 copies of AUTOMART are mailed to senior Government Officials & top buyers to over 18 countries in Africa. Major countries include: Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Mozambique, Egypt, Zambia, Gabon, Morocco, Tunis and Djibouti. Our free mailing list includes 2800 selected companies from 20 different categories of products and services.
- Economic 'game changer'? African leaders launch free-trade zone
- Nippon Express Boost up its Presence in Morocco
- Ivory Coast Sign Vehicle Assembly Plant Deal with Toyota
- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
10,000 copies of AUTOMART are distributed to trade visitors at major international trade fairs in African annually. A trade fairs is just the right place to find maximum number of serious buyers/partner at one place and time. AUTOMART participates at an average of 11 exhibitions per year. Place see the calendar for the list of exhibitions in the current year or check at our exhibition website: www.expogr.com
5,000 copies go to prospective advertisers world wide (out of Africa) as a step towards international promotion of the publication.
Advertisers get a free list related companies in Africa. Before the advertisement appears and the responses come in, advertisers can contact African companies from our comprehensive database.
Advertisers will gain a free membership of the publication's B2B web site where they will get an exposure to thousands of African traders surfing the site for international products and other business opportunities. Every advertiser will have an entry into the supplier's database and a link to his website.