- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
South African consumers’ great love affair with the automobile is set to grow ever more passionate, as an array of new technologies starts rapidly entering our cars – reshaping the Read More..
The German Opel brand will be distributed in South Africa by the Williams Hunt group, as from January 1, 2018. US carmaker General Motors (GM) earlier this year sold the Opel brand to Read More..
Car experts predict that in future cars may know how we feel — sometimes without us having to say a word. Nearly 90 percent of all new cars are expected to offer voice recognition Read More..
Africa has tremendous growth potential for automakers in the mid to long-term. And even though this is little to write home about at present, South Africa is already playing an important role Read More..
Persistence Market Research, a market intelligence company recently published a report saying that the automotive aftermarket is set to be the biggest emerging market by 2021. The automotive Read More..
Although SA’s motor industry does face its fair share of challenges, its manufacturing sector remains for the most part robust and export numbers are better than they’ve ever Read More..
The newly appointed Director-General of the National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC), Mr. Jelani Aliyu (MFR), has recently assumed duties at the NADDC Headquarters in Gudu Read More..
While petrol vehicles continue to dominate South Africa’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle landscape, new data suggests a slow migration towards diesel engines. The Read More..
The global automotive business is in its most disruptive era since the advent of the industry over a century ago, creating an abundance of opportunities for new and established companies in the Read More..
Africa’s startup boom is moving into the used-vehicle space. Nigeria based Cars45.com raised a $5 million Series A round from the Frontier Cars Group, a holding company whose backers Read More..