- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
The 2017 new-vehicle market will probably end the year “slightly up” on 2016, says Toyota South Africa Motors (TSAM) CEO Andrew Kirby. TSAM’s forecast is for a market Read More..
Today sees the start of a five-day international competition in South Africa, with 21 teams from seven countries – the UK, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Russia, Namibia and Botswana Read More..
IKA Germany (IKA Industrie- und Kraftfahrzeugausrüstung GmbH), a leading global player in the automotive spare parts, has appointed the Pan-Africa automotive media agency, Auto Report Africa, as Read More..
Renault named Fabrice Cambolive as head of the automaker's operations in Africa, the Middle East and India, replacing Bernard Cambier, who has held the post since 2014. Cambolive, who Read More..
Moroccan automotive industry is gaining momentum and growing at a rapid pace due to incentives and competitive factors attracting more and more investors and makers of car parts. These Read More..
South African consumers’ great love affair with the automobile is set to grow ever more passionate, as an array of new technologies starts rapidly entering our cars – reshaping the Read More..
The German Opel brand will be distributed in South Africa by the Williams Hunt group, as from January 1, 2018. US carmaker General Motors (GM) earlier this year sold the Opel brand to Read More..
Car experts predict that in future cars may know how we feel — sometimes without us having to say a word. Nearly 90 percent of all new cars are expected to offer voice recognition Read More..
Africa has tremendous growth potential for automakers in the mid to long-term. And even though this is little to write home about at present, South Africa is already playing an important role Read More..
Persistence Market Research, a market intelligence company recently published a report saying that the automotive aftermarket is set to be the biggest emerging market by 2021. The automotive Read More..