- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
While it has become next to impossible to buy a new car in South Africa for less than R100,000, prices for the popular suburban utility vehicle have also climbed steadily, leaving the lower-end Read More..
The change of name took effect from 1st August, 2017 after attaining the required regulatory approvals. Speaking at Isuzu East Africa offices, Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, Rita Read More..
Cape Town - South Africa’s new vehicle sales grew 4.1% in July with a total of 46 719 units sold, reports the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa Read More..
Cape Town - Buying a car should be a pleasure, so which automakers make sure you drive off with a smile – and deliver a pleasurable experience during car Read More..
Before the end of next year, Morocco officials hope to announce the name of a third global automaker to build an assembly plant there. The unnamed manufacturer would launch production in the Read More..
Nissan is optimistic about the future of automotive manufacturing in South Africa. This is the view of Nissan South Africa’s manufacturing director Joan Busquets, who recently Read More..
Cape Town - With South Africa readying to celebrate the strong, powerful and influential women of this country, Wheels24 celebrates the achievements of a handful of women in motoring. Though Read More..
According to Right to Repair SA (R2RSA), progress is being made on a Code of Conduct that will bring much-needed change to the automotive industry. Gunther Schmitz, vice chairman of Read More..
Leading business personality Saki Macozoma has expressed concern that South Africa is not fully aligning its economic and industrialisation plans to areas of future demand, including in the Read More..
The African export market will likely become increasingly important for South African automotive manufacturers as a growing number of European countries phase out petrol and diesel cars over Read More..