- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
- Emarat one of the Biggest Attraction at Autoexpo Kenya 2018
Nissan has embarked on their plans to assemble vehicles in Kenya, amidst a concerted effort by the Kenyan administration to make Kenya the hub for automotive manufacturing activities in East Read More..
The French Car PSA recently announced on Monday that it would start assembling brands like Opel and Peugeot towards the end of 2018 On Monday the French car PSA announced that it would commence the Read More..
Early this week Mercedes Benz, a extravagance car manufactures revealed a extended bus that is probably going to give a tough competition to the conventional transport makers like Isuzu and Read More..
NAIROBI, Kenya--Ascent Rift Valley Fund (ARVF has signed an investment deal that will see it acquire a bulk Auto stake in Springs East Africa. This deal is their 2nd funding in Kenya Read More..
The CEO of Opel Michael Lohscheller mentioned in an interview that Opel will export cars to Tunisia and Morocco from its European plants. "We see good opportunities for us Read More..
German automaker Volkswagen is hoping to double production and also to present another model at its Kenyan assembly plant in Thika. VW’s South Africa chief Thomas Schaefer told President Read More..
Ashok Leyland reported huge interests in the African continent and launched its West African Headquarters in Abidjan. The office includes the Regional Marketing Office, Training Centre, Genuine Read More..
The Nissan Almera sedan won the 2017 ‘Car of the Year (CoY)’Award by Nigeria Automotive Industry (NAI), overtaking keen rivals Toyota Corolla, Ford Focus, Peugeot 301 and Kia Read More..
A new research by BMI, projects that Morocco is most likely to soon become a hub for the automotive industry in North Africa. Morocco’s government has set a goal of 1 million units over Read More..
Auto major Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, a part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group, has opened its new office in the capital of Egypt, Cairo, and its first in North Africa. The new office Read More..