- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
Tanzania Tycoon Reginald Mengi Have signed a deal with a South Korean firm to build car assembly plant in the country. According to East African newspaper, now there will be two projects between Read More..
Volkswagen is considering a component assembly plant in Ethiopia, in addition to the two recently announced assembly plants in Ghana and Nigeria. The foray into Africa represents a growth Read More..
Tanzania offers many opportunities and the 21st Autoexpo Africa scheduled for November 2018 in Dar es Salaam is one of the mainstream avenues for marketing a global brand like Hyundai to the Read More..
EkoRent Africa, an electric mobility company has launched a full electric vehicle service called Nopia Ride in Nairob,i Kenya earlier this month. "We have now launched our zero-emission Read More..
Isuzu East Africa has launched its new SUV, the Isuzu mu-X. Mu-X is a sporty vehicle with amazing terrain performance. Rita Kavashe, the Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, at the launch said Read More..
The launch of Volkswagen’s first assembled vehicle in Rwanda is delayed by a month and has been moved to June said Volkswagen Rwanda Mobility Solutions, Rwanda. Volkswagen is going to have Read More..
The most awaited event of the year is here, with exhibits from across the globe, the 21st Autoexpo Kenya 2018 is all set to arrive with a bang with headline sponsors, namely Robert Bosch, Emarat Read More..
The opportunities in Kenya are a broad range spectrum, the auto industry being its prime drive. Every year Kenya plays host to the Autoexpo Africa, an event that concentrates on the automotive Read More..
The 21st Autoexpo Africa 2018 is almost here and will feature a host of the biggest names in the Auto industry today lead by Davanti Tyres. The company will present their newest line of Read More..
German based automotive giants Volkswagen announced that the company will soon begin assembling activities at their newest plant in Rwanda in May. The vehicles assembled at this plant will be put Read More..