- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
Kenya’s GDP per capita is expected to grow at a remarkable compounded annual growth rate of 7.5% between 2000 and 2020 which is expected to drive an increase in personal consumption and Read More..
Nairobi: Taking advantage of the surging car demand in Africa, Volkswagen opened a new assembly plant in Kenya on Wednesday and also launched plans for a ride-sharing service in Rwanda. This Read More..
At a time when struggling Turkish exporters are looking for ways to diversify their target markets, Africa is poised to become the new frontier market for Turkish firms as they position Read More..
Africa is currently home to five of the fastest growing economies in the world. According to a global study, the continent's economy is forecast to grow to $2.6 trillion in 2020 from $1.6 Read More..
EXPOGROUP WORLDWIDE brings to you another edition of the hugely successful AUTOEXPO AFRICA, to be held in Kenya at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), Nairobi from 11 - 13 April, Read More..
The estimated R4.5 billion investment announced last year has been allocated to the upgrade and refurbishment of production facilities and quality (R3 billion), development of local supplier capacity Read More..
The V&A Waterfront in Cape Town was the scene of celebration as 11 teams from all over the world crossed the finish line after successfully driving 27,000km collectively on public roads on solar Read More..
The latest version of the Volvo S60 Polestar is now available in South Africa in a limited run of just 45 units. Updated for the 2017 model year, the updated Volvo now sports a new drivetrain for Read More..
At the Paris Motor Show, Mercedes-Benz unveiled its new product brand for electric mobility: EQ. The name stands for 'electric intelligence' and encompasses all key aspects for customer-focused Read More..
Harley-Davidson Africa has announced that Africa Bike Week 2017 will be taking place at the all-new location of Buffalo City Metro in East London from 27 April to 30 April 2017. In its ninth Read More..