- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
The Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Merseta) and the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI), have committed to raising standards across the Read More..
Sumitomo is investing around US$55m in its South African plant for truck and bus tyres. "In recent years, demand for tyres in African markets has been steadily increasing in tandem with rapid Read More..
The connected and autonomous features launched in new cars will arrive on this continent before long, Ford CEO Mark Fields tells Arthur Goldstuck. As the world moves to more connected cars, Africa Read More..
For decades, drivers have been accustomed to accessing and driving cars with physical keys. But no longer. Volvo Cars plans to become the world's first car manufacturer to offer cars without keys Read More..
Three motor manufacturers are in discussions with the Coega Development Corporation about the possibility of establishing completely knocked-down (CKD) manufacturing facilities in the industrial Read More..
General Motors East Africa (GMEA) has entered into a deal with a State agency to help youth venture into spare parts business. Branded as ‘Isuzu Mashinani’, the project aims to make Read More..
We all know that the trucking industry in South Africa faces serious challenges. However, perhaps the time has come to just list these and then take a peek into the future technologies and Read More..
Volvo Cars' "Made by Sweden" campaign has taken a new direction in 2016 to celebrate the company's diverse workforce. Honouring the people who come from all over the world - including Read More..
The German consumer journal "Guter Rat" and the magazine "SUPERillu" have chosen the CO2 air conditioning system by Mercedes-Benz as the "2016 Sensible Read More..
Japanese carmaker Honda is recalling 2.23 million cars equipped with potentially defective airbags that could rupture, deepening the deadly scandal surrounding parts supplier Read More..