- Automotive market in Eastern Africa is attracting investment
- African metals gets a robust boost on electric vehicles expansion
- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
CMC unveils new vehicle models to widen offering
Auto dealer CMC Motors Group Limited, has launched new Suzuki vehicle models as it seeks to General Manager Middle East and Africa Automobile Marketing Group, Suzuki Motors Corporation Koichi Suzuki (right) with Solomon Muturi, Managing Director CMC Motors.
Auto dealer CMC Motors Group Limited, has launched new Suzuki vehicle models as it seeks to recapture its market after a tulmultuous period that saw it loss a number of franchises.
CMC Motors which is a subsidiary of the Al Futtaim Automotive Group has unveiled four new Suzuki models.
The models include the new Suzuki SX4 S-Cross, Suzuki Ciaz, Suzuki APV Panel Van and the Suzuki Carry.
Speaking at the launch, CMC Motors Group chief executive officer Mr Mark Kass, said the move is part of a strategic business development plan by the firm geared at meeting East Africa’s diverse motoring needs.
Posted on : 26 Oct,2021 | News Source : ABNews