- Automotive market in Eastern Africa is attracting investment
- African metals gets a robust boost on electric vehicles expansion
- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
Gauteng Motor Fest 2015 supports worthy causes
As a visitor to the 2015 Gauteng Motor Fest, taking place from 24-26 July 2015, you can look forward to a weekend where your heart beats faster, adrenaline courses through your veins and the world whirls by at speed. You'll now also be able to rest (when your pulse-rate allows) secure in the knowledge that you're supporting two diverse yet worthy causes.
This is because Southern Africa's leading exhibitions and events powerhouse, and Gauteng Motor Fest organisers, Thebe Reed Exhibitions chose this year's event as a way in which to support the SPCA Brakpan, with its care and promotion of the welfare and compassionate care of animals as well as Think Bike, the vital campaign helping to educate the general public about issues of safety when sharing the roads with cyclists and bikers.
Founded in 2005 as a safety awareness campaign, Think Bike is now a national awareness phenomenon complete with a membership option, a community forum with thousands of contributors and dozens of sponsors. The non-profit organisation has distributed hundreds of thousands of leaflets and bumper stickers, reaching thousands of road users with its message: "Raising Awareness of Saving Lives?"
Think Bike also holds an elite team of safety marshals in Gauteng and the Western Cape that assist at various events such as the 94.7 Classic Cycle race and The Argus Cycle Tour and numerous other projects.
Be a part of these vital initiatives by visiting their show stands and bringing along non-perishable animal food for the SPCA.
Posted on : 26 Oct,2021 | News Source : ABNews