- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
Made-In-India Toyota Starlet Launched In South Africa
The Toyota Starlet will be Assembled at Maruti Suzuki’s Gujarat plant, and will be exported to as many as 47 African markets after launch later this year Toyota made use of its global product-sharing agreement with Suzuki last year to introduce its very own premium hatchback in the Indian market, based on the grossly popular Maruti Suzuki Baleno. While the Toyota hatch hasn’t been able to outperform the donor car, it is a clearly a decent performer, with the car recording a sale of 1,418 units in the month of August 2020. Now, Toyota is working on introducing the Glanza in African markets, and the premium hatch has officially been revealed there.
Posted on : 29 Jul,2021 | News Source : www.afatmtnz.com