- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
Emarat one of the Biggest Attraction at Autoexpo Kenya 2018
UAE’s leading petroleum brand EMARAT will be the headlining sponsor at the 21st AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2018, Kenya. The event will take place at the Kenyatta Convention Center (KICC), Nairobi between the 17th and the 19th of May, 2018. The company has grown over the years to become a leading brand in petroleum on the international stage. With a clear goal in mind, they have achieved a successful corporate hold onto the Middle East with the launch of innovative products and accessories.
Emarat currently cater to the needs of 100 million customers internationally and hope to expand further through the expo.
The company meets the demands of 100 million retail and commercial customers globally on an annual basis. Emarat hope to use Autoexpo 2018 as tool to forward their influence in the East African region as it represents the perfect stage for them to present their products and form new business relationships with interested parties from Africa and beyond.
Autoexpo is set to once again, attract a large audience in excess of the 4800 attracted last year. Companies from 30 countries will bring a diverse range of products to the Kenyatta Convention Center (KICC), ranging from automobiles to lubricants and lots more. The presence of top professionals from across the automobile sector will also make the event an ideal platform for discussions and the exchange of ideas.
Being a sponsor at the 21st AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2018, This Government owned organization will be an excellent contributor and a massive highlight at the EXPO, offering an array of Engine oils, coolants, hydraulic oils, transmission & gear Oils. Along with their products, they can definitely promise you safety, security and durability keeping the ‘EMARAT’ code of practice and mission in mind.
For event info and participation kindly visit
Posted on : 25 Sep,2021 | News Source : ABNews