- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
Ashok Leyland reported huge interests in the African continent and launched its West African Headquarters in Abidjan. The office includes the Regional Marketing Office, Training Centre, Genuine Spare Parts, Warehouse (Leyparts) and 12 completely equipped Workshop Bays.
The company said the facility promotes its duty to the Road Transport Development Fund and will fill in as a focal area for the Francophone region.
Posted on : 16 Sep,2021 | News Source : ABNews