- Automotive market in Eastern Africa is attracting investment
- African metals gets a robust boost on electric vehicles expansion
- Kenya's Electric mobility expanding fast
- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
PSA widens in North Africa with plant in Algeria
PSA Group has signed a joint endeavor with three Algerian partners to manufacture cars in the North African country. A new plant will start production next year and be fully operational in 2019, PSA said in an announcement on Sunday.
PSA did not mention which cars the factory will manufacture, however they stated that the plant will build models that will "enable PSA brands to serve demand from Algerian customers."
Posted on : 26 Oct,2021 | News Source : ABNews