- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
With a product range that covers many areas such as Braking, Steering, Suspension, Filtration, Transmission, Cooling, Heating, Electrical, Engine, Lubricants, Chemicals, Wiping, Lighting and many others, Global Auto Parts (GAP) is well equipped to provide high levels of order fill for distributors across Africa. Our parts range has been designed to apply to vehicles from Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Hyundai, Lexus, Kia, Isuzu and many others. Applications range from the 1990’s through to present models.