- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
GSP AUTOMOTIVE group is the leading manufacturer for automotive driveline components for the worldwide aftermarket. The company was established in 1985 and produces drive shafts, constant velocity joint kits, hub assemblies，wheel bearings and rubber-to-metal components. The product range covers around 95% of the car park around the world. GSP supplies products into more than 120 countries.