- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
Founded in 2001 SHANGHAI, starting from a trading office, now ROCTYRE has become a group with business of new tyre and tire reclaiming solution after over ten years continuosly efforts and investment. Also in the past 10 years, ROCTYRE has established long and sound win-win relationship with our business partners from all over the world. Especially, Europe, US. the south America and Saudi Arabia and Iran.