- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
- Emarat one of the Biggest Attraction at Autoexpo Kenya 2018
German automotive firm Bosch on Thursday announced it has entered the East African market. The firm’s MD of Southern Africa Steffen Hoffman told journalists in Nairobi that it will invest Read More..
Initial targets lie at around 1,000 trucks this year for exports alone. With this move, the combined target of MFTBC and DICV is to double annual sales to 290,000 units by 2020. The first two Read More..
The three-day automobile extravaganza – AUTO EXPO AFRICA – KENYA 2014 – which is being organized jointly by Expo group and Expo link Exhibitions & Publications Limited (Kenya) Read More..
Car lovers will throng Kenyatta International Conference Centre in April for East Africa’s biggest motor vehicles exhibition. The Autoexpo Africa 2014 to be held from April 27 to April 29 Read More..
CFAO Auto Group, French-based automobile distribution multinational, have indicated interest in delivering locally assembled automobiles in Nigeria, following a similar path with number of Read More..