- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
A report out this week suggests India will quadruple revenues from Africa by 2025. With weak demand for Indian goods in traditional markets such as Europe and the US, Africa is Read More..
South Africa is pitching its burgeoning auto-component manufacturing industry to Indian automakers for partnerships. Accompanied by a delegation of 27 companies, Elizabeth Thabethe, the Read More..
Renault, the French automobile giant well-known for its multi-million dollar partnership with Nissan, has begun to move much of its operation not just out of France, but out of Europe Read More..
Dubai’s Al-Futtaim Group now holds majority shares in Kenyan automobile retailer, CMC Holdings Limited after 91 percent shareholders accepted its 7.6 billion shilling ($87.91 million) offer for Read More..
Scania has now started operations in East Africa with a centre in Nairobi, Kenya. In Kenya, an independent distributor has previously represented Scania. “This is a long term Read More..
Over 10 automobile companies have shown interest in setting up car assembly plants in Nigeria since the African country introduced a new auto industry policy, Nigeria’s National Automotive Read More..
German automotive firm Bosch on Thursday announced it has entered the East African market. The firm’s MD of Southern Africa Steffen Hoffman told journalists in Nairobi that it will invest Read More..
Initial targets lie at around 1,000 trucks this year for exports alone. With this move, the combined target of MFTBC and DICV is to double annual sales to 290,000 units by 2020. The first two Read More..
The three-day automobile extravaganza – AUTO EXPO AFRICA – KENYA 2014 – which is being organized jointly by Expo group and Expo link Exhibitions & Publications Limited (Kenya) Read More..
Car lovers will throng Kenyatta International Conference Centre in April for East Africa’s biggest motor vehicles exhibition. The Autoexpo Africa 2014 to be held from April 27 to April 29 Read More..