- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
Over 10 automobile companies have shown interest in setting up car assembly plants in Nigeria since the African country introduced a new auto industry policy, Nigeria’s National Automotive Read More..
German automotive firm Bosch on Thursday announced it has entered the East African market. The firm’s MD of Southern Africa Steffen Hoffman told journalists in Nairobi that it will invest Read More..
Initial targets lie at around 1,000 trucks this year for exports alone. With this move, the combined target of MFTBC and DICV is to double annual sales to 290,000 units by 2020. The first two Read More..
The three-day automobile extravaganza – AUTO EXPO AFRICA – KENYA 2014 – which is being organized jointly by Expo group and Expo link Exhibitions & Publications Limited (Kenya) Read More..
Car lovers will throng Kenyatta International Conference Centre in April for East Africa’s biggest motor vehicles exhibition. The Autoexpo Africa 2014 to be held from April 27 to April 29 Read More..
CFAO Auto Group, French-based automobile distribution multinational, have indicated interest in delivering locally assembled automobiles in Nigeria, following a similar path with number of Read More..