- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
The Osun State Government said on Saturday that it would establish an automotive specialist institute to be named Bola Ige Mechatronics Institute at the Osun College of Technology, Read More..
McLaren Automotive, the street arm of the British Formula One racing team, has sped into the black, making a profit after only its third year of supercar production. More dealers around the world Read More..
The first set of locally assembled Nissan vehicles were rolled out in early May through the local automotive giant, Stallion Motors. The car company released its first Nissan-branded vehicle from its Read More..
Nissan’s low cost brand, Datsun is in resurrection stage yet as the company eyes expanding its presence in various automotive markets. It made entry in India with its first product GO Read More..
No fewer than 12 automobile manufacturers have expressed interest in establishing assembly plants in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy, according to National Automobile Council’s Read More..
The new target of $897 million, if borne out, would point to a fall in exports. In 2013, the suppliers, collectively known as Toyota Group, shipped $939 million worth of parts from the Philippines Read More..
According to a new report by Allied Market Research, titled "Industrial Robotics Market (Products, Functions, Applications and Geography) - Global Analysis, Industry Growth, Trends, Size, Share, Read More..
Automechanika Academy underlines tremendous potential of emerging markets in Africa for UAE's re-export trade The African auto parts market for passenger vehicles is emerging as one of the UAE's Read More..
India made Ertiga will now be shipped to the South Africa as Suzuki has launched the popular seven seat MPV in SA. Besides Ertiga, Suzuki already exports older Alto (A-Star) in the South African Read More..
he move represents second of the four locations that started production of the highest volume Mercedes-Benz model line and the fourth generation of the C-Class vehicles that are being produced at the Read More..