- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
AUTOEXPO AFRICA continues to grow. 8% increase in international visitors; 15% increase in visitors from Africa This year’s edition of AUTOEXPO Africa, which was held recently in Read More..
Petroleum products refining company Engen announced in July that it had launched its Gengear XEP-series indus- trial gearbox oils for high performance under pressure applications onto the local Read More..
SOUTH Korean car manufacturer Hyundai is preparing to build vehicles in South Africa. The Seoul-based company’s local representative has confirmed it will assemble light delivery Read More..
South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Company, through its subsidiary, Hyundai Automotive South Africa has opened a new plant in Benoni, Guateng, as it looks to consolidate its position in a very Read More..
The fruits of Nigeria’s Automotive policy continues to grow as the country’s National Automotive Council (NAC) on the implementation revealed that 21 Auto companies have signed Read More..
Cape Town – To define a supercar is almost impossible; some, like the Rolls-Royce Phantom, are not particularly fast. Others, such as the McLaren MP4-12C, are surprisingly small. But each has a Read More..
Festo Germany recently created an international training partnership with Inergy Automotive. Through a partnership between Inergy and Festo, Inergy’s headquarters selected a number of Read More..
The Indian automotive conglomerate has expanded its business to Algeria with the launch of its passenger vehicle range – the Tata Indica and Tata Vista hatchbacks and the Tata Manza and Tata Read More..
CAPE TOWN: South Korean car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Co. has started production at its first assembly plant in South Africa, initially building medium-sized commercial trucks, a company spokesman Read More..
After making a huge impression in the Nigerian auto-market with its locally manufactured trucks and buses, Nigeria’s leading indigenous automobile manufacturer Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Read More..