- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
After making a huge impression in the Nigerian auto-market with its locally manufactured trucks and buses, Nigeria’s leading indigenous automobile manufacturer, Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Read More..
Pretoria - The Department of Trade and Industry (dti) is set to increase support for the automotive and clothing sectors, says Minister Rob Davies. "Firstly, we see acceleration in the Read More..
South Korean car manufacturer Hyundai is preparing to build vehicles in South Africa. The Seoul-based company’s local representative has confirmed it will assemble light delivery Read More..
Pretoria - The Thai automotive industry has expressed interest in partnering and forming joint ventures with South African companies, says the Department of Trade and Industry (dti). In a Read More..
Automotive hubs such as Dubai are expected to benefit from rising demand for vehicles from the African continent, according to analysts. "The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is known to be a major Read More..
The Osun State Government said on Saturday that it would establish an automotive specialist institute to be named Bola Ige Mechatronics Institute at the Osun College of Technology, Read More..
McLaren Automotive, the street arm of the British Formula One racing team, has sped into the black, making a profit after only its third year of supercar production. More dealers around the world Read More..
The first set of locally assembled Nissan vehicles were rolled out in early May through the local automotive giant, Stallion Motors. The car company released its first Nissan-branded vehicle from its Read More..
Nissan’s low cost brand, Datsun is in resurrection stage yet as the company eyes expanding its presence in various automotive markets. It made entry in India with its first product GO Read More..
No fewer than 12 automobile manufacturers have expressed interest in establishing assembly plants in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy, according to National Automobile Council’s Read More..