- Hyundai East Africa Limited adaptation to East Africa
- SA car sales: New Land Rover Discovery makes bold statement
- Volkswagen Group and Sovac open multi-brand plant in Algeria
- Toyota SA reveals its future motoring plans for 2030
- These are the 10 cheapest SUVs for sale in South Africa right now
- General Motors East Africa is now Isuzu East Africa
- Good news for SA! Car sales rise, massive increase in exports - Naamsa
- And SA's top vehicle brands for customer service are...
- Morocco puts automotive on North Africa's map
- Nissan supports sustainable auto assembly in South Africa
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
Hyundai East Africa Limited has once again formulated another notable marketing incentive in the wake of the tough economic climate in the country. “We understand that there has been a drastic change in the way consumers makes their purchasing decisions so we are providing flexible financial facilities,” said Read More..
Cape Town - The all-new Land Rover Discovery was launched in South Africa in the early days of July 2017 but the newcomer has already made an impact in the luxury SUV market. The fifth-generation Discovery recorded 131 units sold, substantially more than the Toyota Land Cruiser 200 (94 units). Another constant contestant Read More..