- Peugeot, Opel to start assembling in Namibia by PSA
- The Beginning of Mercedes Benz-917 bus in East Africa.
- Ascent Rift Valley Fund acquires major stake in Auto Industry for East Africa.
- Opel will export cars to Tunisia and Morocco from its European plants
- Volkswagen to Double Production from Kenya Plant
- Ashok Leyland launches its headquarters in Ivory Coast
- Nissan Almera wins 2017 ‘Car of the Year Award’
- Morocco soon to Become the Hub for Automotive Industry in North Africa
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Inaugurates its New Office in Cairo
- BAIC’s invest in South African vehicle assembly project to boost investment
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
The French Car PSA recently announced on Monday that it would start assembling brands like Opel and Peugeot towards the end of 2018 On Monday the French car PSA announced that it would commence the assembling of Peugeot and Opel brands in Namibia during the second half of 2018. This Investment agreement is agreed upon with the Namibian Read More..
Early this week Mercedes Benz, a extravagance car manufactures revealed a extended bus that is probably going to give a tough competition to the conventional transport makers like Isuzu and Leyland. Conventionally, Mercedes Benz has largely concentrated on SUV’s, trucks and saloons. This beginning of the Mercedes Benz 917 bus, would Read More..