- VOLKSWAGEN ROLLS INTO KENYA, RWANDA AS PART OF AFRICA EXPANSION
- Turkish Exporters Target Africa
- AFRICA - THE NEXT GROWTH MARKET
- AFRICA'S MOST DYNAMIC AUTOMOTIVE & SPAREPARTS EXHIBITIONS
- 320 new robots to enhance Volkswagen SA production
- Driving SA on solar power
- Evolved Volvo S60 Polestar now in SA
- Mercedes-Benz introduces all-new electric mobility brand
- New location announced for Africa Bike Week 2017
- South African Car of the Year 2017 finalists revealed
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
Nairobi: Taking advantage of the surging car demand in Africa, Volkswagen opened a new assembly plant in Kenya on Wednesday and also launched plans for a ride-sharing service in Rwanda. This move from the German car manufacturer comes just weeks after it inked a deal to build an assembly plant in Algeria. "Overall car sales in Africa Read More..
At a time when struggling Turkish exporters are looking for ways to diversify their target markets, Africa is poised to become the new frontier market for Turkish firms as they position themselves to become major stakeholders in the region’s rapidly growing industries. Africa has recorded an annual growth rate of 5 percent over the Read More..