- AFRICA'S MOST DYNAMIC AUTOMOTIVE & SPAREPARTS EXHIBITIONS
- 320 new robots to enhance Volkswagen SA production
- Driving SA on solar power
- Evolved Volvo S60 Polestar now in SA
- Mercedes-Benz introduces all-new electric mobility brand
- New location announced for Africa Bike Week 2017
- South African Car of the Year 2017 finalists revealed
- Sendy launches ride-hailing feature
- Kia Motors to build auto mechanic training centres in East Africa
- Petersburg design studio develops transparent city bus for FIFA World Cup
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
EXPOGROUP WORLDWIDE brings to you another edition of the hugely successful AUTOEXPO AFRICA, to be held in Kenya at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC), Nairobi from 11 - 13 April, 2017; in Tanzania at the Mlimani Conference Centre, Dar es Salaam from 16 - 18 August, 2017 and in Ethiopia at the Millennium Hall, Addis Ababa from 12 - Read More..
The estimated R4.5 billion investment announced last year has been allocated to the upgrade and refurbishment of production facilities and quality (R3 billion), development of local supplier capacity (R1.5 billion) as well as development and training of employees (R29 million). The 320 new Kuka robots installed at the Body Shop form an integral Read More..