- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
AUTOMART - Latest Issue :
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
The 22nd Autoexpo Africa is being held in Kenya at the KICC Nairobi, from the 18th to the 20th of July 2019. East Africa’s premier Automotive Spareparts Accessories and Equipment fair features exhibitors from over 30 countries who are the leaders in the automotive industry will be showcasing their products, services and equipment. Read More..
Auto-Springs East Africa, car parts manufacturer, opens a new manufacturing plant in Limuru. The plant is set to make 600 additional employments. The auto parts firm, already has about 200 employees on its payroll. It has moved its operations from Athi River to the new plant. The recently opened Sh.500 million plant will be hiring Read More..