- AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016 - Region's Mega Automotive & Spare Parts Exhibition
- Renault aims to double Morocco suppliers by 2023
- UAE truck bodybuilders eye African markets
- Mercedes SA targets entry-level market with launch of new Smart
- General Motors East Africa to double truck output on construction boom
- CMC Motors unveils new Ford models in Kenya
- African auto parts market 'to be worth $15.3bn by 2020'
- Pricol eyes Africa to ride two-wheeler wave
- Ashok Leyland to set-up regional base in Africa for vehicle assembly
- Mahindra to export Blazo to Africa
Meet US AT:
AutoMart Africa is an official event catalogue of AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016. Visit our Stand B113.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
The 19th AUTOEXPO, East Africa's biggest event on the Automotive & Spare Parts Industry is to be held at a new venue from June 10 to 12 this year. Seeking more exhibition and parking space, the trade event will be hosted at the Carnivore Grounds. According to the organizers, Expogroup, the event is already 15% bigger this year presenting Read More..
Renault says it is looking to increase its local supplier content in Morocco from its current 40% to 65% by 2023 as well as add up to a further 30 new component manufacturers to its partners in the kingdom. The French manufacturer is declining to confirm a statement issued by the Moroccan industry ministry, claiming Renault and domestic Read More..