- General Motors plans to sell stake in East African unit to Isuzu
- South Africa targets auto sector with fuel cell plant
- Suzuki SA wins big at Cars Awards
- South Africa's automotive components manufacturers target Nigeria
- HYUNDAI AUTOMOTIVE SA CONTINUES TO DELIVER AN UNRIVALLED MOTORING EXPERIENCE
- Automakers seen investing $615 mn in South Africa this year
- Industry Experts, Top Professionals from Over 30 Countries to Convene at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2017
- VOLKSWAGEN ROLLS INTO KENYA, RWANDA AS PART OF AFRICA EXPANSION
- Turkish Exporters Target Africa
- AFRICA - THE NEXT GROWTH MARKET
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
General Motors Co on Tuesday said it plans to sell its majority ownership stake in General Motors East Africa to its Japanese partner Isuzu Motors Ltd, as the U.S. carmaker continues to streamline by exiting non-core operations. Isuzu will acquire GM's 57.7 percent stake in the unit in Kenya, which produces trucks under the Isuzu brand Read More..
Africa's first fuel cell component plant using platinum as a catalyst will start production by December aiming to take advantage of rising demand for clean energy cars, officials from Isondo Precious Metals said. Isondo has secured a license from U.S-based Chemours Technology to assemble components for fuel cells using platinum, Read More..