- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
French carmaker Renault is ready to set up an assembly plant in Ghana, uniting a long list of carmakers interested in Africa. The multinational automobile manufacturer’s Vice President and Chairman for Africa-Middle-East-India (AMI) Region, Fabric Cambolive, announced when he was called on President Akufo-Addo at the Jubilee House in Read More..
To “collaborate and deliver a joint vision for the development of an automotive industry in the country”, Volkswagen has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the government of Ethiopia, including the possible establishment of a vehicle assembly facility. Volkswagen will concentrate on four key pillars: the introduction of a Read More..