- BOLLORE PORTS SIGNS A CONCESSION AGREEMENT TO MANAGE THE FIRST PORT TERMINAL DEDICATED
- TOYOTA SOUTH AFRICA ROLLS OUT R4.3-BILLION INVESTMENT AT LOCAL OPERATIONS
- THE 3RD ETHIOPIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE EXHIBITION 2020 AT ADDIS ABABA
- Tiger Wheel & Tyre wins award for excellence at 2019 Discovery Insure Partner Awards
- First Bosch automotive shop opens in Ghana
- Africa becomes a key export market for Indian Automobile Manufacturers in 2019/20
- Uber takes to streets of Ivory Coast in African expansion
- Chinese Car Maker to Revive Egypt’s “Nasr” Automotive & Car industry
- Kwik Delivery partners with Winpart to deliver spare parts in less than 2 hours to customers in Nigeria
- South African Auto Sector in Line for $4 Billion Investment Boost
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
Bollore Ports is a global player in port activity operating twenty one concessions worldwide, sixteen of which in Africa. The foremost port infrastructure operator in Africa, Bolloré Ports continues to develop and invest in Africa, as well as in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The company’s skill is dedicated in 3 key arenas Read More..
Toyota South Africa Motors (TSAM) has announced that it will capitalize R4.28-billion in its local operations up to the end of 2020. The lion’s share of the investment R2.43-billion has been allocated for gearing up for the manufacture of a new passenger car model at the Prospecton plant, in Durban, which will start in October Read More..