- HARTEC S.A.L TO PARTICIPATE AT 03RD AUTOEXPO ETHIOPIA 2020
- Volkswagen and Siemens Launched Joint Electric Mobility Pilot Project In Rwanda
- Toyota strengthens its funding on Durban taxi plant to more than R1bn
- Assembly Plant Opens At Thika by Renault Trucks
- ECONOMIC 'GAME CHANGER'? AFRICAN LEADERS LAUNCH FREE-TRADE ZONE
- Nippon Express Boost up its Presence in Morocco
- Ivory Coast Sign Vehicle Assembly Plant Deal with Toyota
- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
HATCO is one of the most prominent wheel balancing weights and tire repair brand around the world. In fact, the brand is well known across the Americas, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. HARTEC S.A.L, a company established in Lebanon on July 2018 under Commercial Registration number 2053676, acquired HATCO and its Read More..
Electric vehicles debut in Rwanda on 29th October 2019 through a partnership between Volkswagen and Siemens under a pilot project. Rwanda has become Africa’s first country where Volkswagen is testing electric cars. Officials at the firm say that more cars will join the market in the coming months to bring the number to about Read More..