- Tiger Wheel & Tyre wins award for excellence at 2019 Discovery Insure Partner Awards
- First Bosch automotive shop opens in Ghana
- Africa becomes a key export market for Indian Automobile Manufacturers in 2019/20
- Uber takes to streets of Ivory Coast in African expansion
- Chinese Car Maker to Revive Egypt’s “Nasr” Automotive & Car industry
- Kwik Delivery partners with Winpart to deliver spare parts in less than 2 hours to customers in Nigeria
- South African Auto Sector in Line for $4 Billion Investment Boost
- HARTEC S.A.L TO PARTICIPATE AT 03RD AUTOEXPO ETHIOPIA 2020
- Volkswagen and Siemens Launched Joint Electric Mobility Pilot Project In Rwanda
- Toyota strengthens its funding on Durban taxi plant to more than R1bn
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
Tiger Wheel & Tyre, South Africa’s most trusted retail Tyre Company and a proud partner of Discovery Insure, declared the results of its store and staff placements in the 2019 Discovery Insure Partner Awards. It shared this information along with the update that the company received an Excellence Award. The annual Discovery Read More..
Bosch Ghana with the appointment of Battery Planet has launched the international chain of Bosch automotive shops in Ghana. Battery Planet is regarded to be the first in Ghana to join the chain of official Bosch automotive shops delivering a wide range of automotive spare parts and accessories. Regional Director of Automotive Aftermarket Read More..