- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
- Topmost Bus Company GABS in Cape Town Becomes a Net Exporter of Green Energy
- Plentywaka Collaborates with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM)
- Project Rebuilding by Nissan in Zimbabwe
- Made-In-India Toyota Starlet Launched In South Africa
- Trade Minister addressed Africa’s 1st Automotive Forum
- Hyde Energy Hosts Stakeholders To Disclose Automotive Lubricant Product Range
- Portugal auto firm looks to Kenyan base for cheap cars factory
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
Egypt should end duty-free access for imported vehicles to stimulate domestic car assembly, says Mike Whitfield, Managing Director of Nissan tells The Africa Report. Nissan has to pay duty on parts that are imported for local assembly, while some completed vehicles are tax-free, Whitfield says from Cairo. Egyptian assembly "needs some Read More..
Nissan has today named Japan Motors Trading Co., a long-standing partner, as its local partner at the all-new vehicle assembly plant in Accra. The appointment is the result of an agreement between Nissan and the Government of Ghana in 2018 to lay the groundwork for a sustainable automotive manufacturing industry in the region. The first Read More..