- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Company has entered into the Ethiopian automobile market recently, following in the footsteps of German car automaker Volkswagen. Hyundai is expected to assemble more than 10,000 vehicles annually from its Ethiopian plant. According to Haile Gebrselassie, the former Olympic gold medal champion who has partnered Read More..
As Nissan targets major towns across the country to boost its market in Kenya, Nissan is expanding its dealership footprint locally in sharing market space dominated by players like Toyota Kenya and Isuzu East Africa. Nissan Chairman Mr. Jim Dando, the company is exposed to more customers and when there is a bigger presence in the market it will Read More..