- Turkish Exporters Target Africa
- AFRICA - THE NEXT GROWTH MARKET
- AFRICA'S MOST DYNAMIC AUTOMOTIVE & SPAREPARTS EXHIBITIONS
- 320 new robots to enhance Volkswagen SA production
- Driving SA on solar power
- Evolved Volvo S60 Polestar now in SA
- Mercedes-Benz introduces all-new electric mobility brand
- New location announced for Africa Bike Week 2017
- South African Car of the Year 2017 finalists revealed
- Sendy launches ride-hailing feature
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
At a time when struggling Turkish exporters are looking for ways to diversify their target markets, Africa is poised to become the new frontier market for Turkish firms as they position themselves to become major stakeholders in the region’s rapidly growing industries. Africa has recorded an annual growth rate of 5 percent over the Read More..
Africa is currently home to five of the fastest growing economies in the world. According to a global study, the continent's economy is forecast to grow to $2.6 trillion in 2020 from $1.6 trillion in 2008, fuelled by booms in mining, agriculture and development of ports, roads and other infrastructure. This rapid economic growth is what is Read More..