- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
- Emarat one of the Biggest Attraction at Autoexpo Kenya 2018
- Nissan to Set-up Shop in Kenya in a Bid to Conquer East African Market
- Peugeot, Opel to start assembling in Namibia by PSA
- The Beginning of Mercedes Benz-917 bus in East Africa.
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
Isuzu East Africa has launched its new SUV, the Isuzu mu-X. Mu-X is a sporty vehicle with amazing terrain performance. Rita Kavashe, the Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, at the launch said that the target audience for the mu-X will be the urban lifestyle segment that has seen exponential growth in the last few years. The Isuzu mu-X Read More..
The launch of Volkswagen’s first assembled vehicle in Rwanda is delayed by a month and has been moved to June said Volkswagen Rwanda Mobility Solutions, Rwanda. Volkswagen is going to have its assembling facility in Rwanda, which is likely to be operational in June. They will start assembling midsize Passat, subcompact Polo and SUVs Read More..