- Secondhand Car Dealers to become distributors of Assembled Vehicles in Ghana
- Mahindra Commences Operations In Kenya With Locally-assembled Pick-ups
- Volkswagen introduces electric mobility to South Africa
- BOLLORE PORTS SIGNS A CONCESSION AGREEMENT TO MANAGE THE FIRST PORT TERMINAL DEDICATED
- TOYOTA SOUTH AFRICA ROLLS OUT R4.3-BILLION INVESTMENT AT LOCAL OPERATIONS
- THE 3RD ETHIOPIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE EXHIBITION 2020 AT ADDIS ABABA
- Tiger Wheel & Tyre wins award for excellence at 2019 Discovery Insure Partner Awards
- First Bosch automotive shop opens in Ghana
- Africa becomes a key export market for Indian Automobile Manufacturers in 2019/20
- Uber takes to streets of Ivory Coast in African expansion
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
The Government of Ghana has recently declared that it will make Secondhand car Dealers distributors of assembled vehicles in Ghana by the international automobile firms. The move is aimed at creating jobs and to bring more safety on the roads in the country. This emanates after some reports indicated that the government has plans to ban the Read More..
Mahindra & Mahindra has ventured into the Kenyan car market with the launch of locally-assembled Mahindra Scorpio single-cab and double-cab pick-up truck offerings Mahindra & Mahindra, the popular Indian UV manufacturer, has announced its entry into Kenyan car market in a tie up with Simba Corporation. The two companies have joined hands Read More..