- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
Nissan has today named Japan Motors Trading Co., a long-standing partner, as its local partner at the all-new vehicle assembly plant in Accra. The appointment is the result of an agreement between Nissan and the Government of Ghana in 2018 to lay the groundwork for a sustainable automotive manufacturing industry in the region.
Posted on : 16 Jun,2021 | News Source : www.afatmtnz.com