- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
Made-In-India Toyota Starlet Launched In South Africa
The Toyota Starlet will be Assembled at Maruti Suzuki’s Gujarat plant, and will be exported to as many as 47 African markets after launch later this year Toyota made use of its global product-sharing agreement with Suzuki last year to introduce its very own premium hatchback in the Indian market, based on the grossly popular Maruti Suzuki Baleno. While the Toyota hatch hasn’t been able to outperform the donor car, it is a clearly a decent performer, with the car recording a sale of 1,418 units in the month of August 2020. Now, Toyota is working on introducing the Glanza in African markets, and the premium hatch has officially been revealed there.
Posted on : 11 Apr,2021 | News Source : www.afatmtnz.com