- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Arrangements are going on in full force as the venture of South African automotive components and parts manufacturers to open shop in Nigeria and produce for the local and export markets says, Jelani Aliyu, director-general of the National Automotive Design and Development Council, (NADDC).
Aliyu unveiled that the Council had already led a delegation to South Africa where they met and had conversation with the National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers of South Africa (NAACAM), which supply the big global automotive companies, to enable its proposed automotive supplier parks in Kaduna , Oshogbo and Nnewi, Leadership reports. Adding on to it, he said that the Nnewi Automotive Industrial Park when it comes on stream can be a world – class hub of advanced technology which would supply world standard components.