- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Arrangements are going on in full force as the venture of South African automotive components and parts manufacturers to open shop in Nigeria and produce for the local and export markets says, Jelani Aliyu, director-general of the National Automotive Design and Development Council, (NADDC).
Aliyu unveiled that the Council had already led a delegation to South Africa where they met and had conversation with the National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers of South Africa (NAACAM), which supply the big global automotive companies, to enable its proposed automotive supplier parks in Kaduna , Oshogbo and Nnewi, Leadership reports. Adding on to it, he said that the Nnewi Automotive Industrial Park when it comes on stream can be a world – class hub of advanced technology which would supply world standard components.