- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
- Emarat one of the Biggest Attraction at Autoexpo Kenya 2018
Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
Isuzu East Africa has launched its new SUV, the Isuzu mu-X. Mu-X is a sporty vehicle with amazing terrain performance.
Rita Kavashe, the Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, at the launch said that the target audience for the mu-X will be the urban lifestyle segment that has seen exponential growth in the last few years.
The Isuzu mu-X comes with lots of advanced features which includes mobile phone connectivity, an in-built video screen, anti lock brake system (ABS) with Electric brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assistant features which will give great control on any terrain.
Kenya is the first country to start marketing mu-X, in Africa, followed by South Africa. However, apart from Africa, this vehicle has already been launched in Australia, New Zealand and few Asian countries and has done quite well. Isuzu is expecting equally good response from African market as well.
Mu-X being an SUV is priced at Ksh 6.6 million and as their introductory offer and it will come with a 3-year maintenance service package.
The newly launched product will be available for retail with dealers in Kenya, Kampala and Dar-es-salaam, where customers will be able to buy original parts with the new car.