- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
- Nairobi goes green with EkoRent's Nopia Ride
- Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
- Volkswagen's first Made in Rwanda Car Launch Extends to June
- 21st Autoexpo Africa Gears to Hit the Kenyan Capital
- Kenya's 21st Autoexpo Africa plays host to the UK Pavilion
- Davanti Tyres,One of the Prime Exhibitors at Autoexpo.
- Volkswagen Set to Begin Assembly Operations in Rwanda this May
CENTRAL 191 MOTORS
Description: Central 191 Motors is a world leader in the export of tax free motor vehicles to Africa and Asia, specializing in the development and implementation of vehicle procurement, export management, and customer service technology. We are an established motor vehicle dealership since 1980s and have been providing quality vehicles to Government agencies, NGOs, Hospitals, Embassies, Business and private customers at discounted rates.
Product Details: Automobile Trading
Address: Ras al Khor 3 Industrial Area Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Country: United Arab Emirates
Telephone: 050 8738175