- Ugandan auto firm targets to start manufacturing buses this year
- Tanzania Automotive Sector Attracting Investment and is finally above pre-pandemic levels by 1.2%
- Plentywaka And Autocheck Have Teamed Up To Make Vehicle Inspection And Maintenance Easier
- Kenya Boosts The Automotive Sector By Increasing Vehicle Exports
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
Expo for car lovers set for April
Car lovers will throng Kenyatta International Conference Centre in April for East Africa’s biggest motor vehicles exhibition.
The Autoexpo Africa 2014 to be held from April 27 to April 29 will not only attract exhibitors showing the latest car models in the market but also spare parts dealers.
“This time, we will have different display area for vehicles and spare parts as well. Focusing more on the auto after-market where genuine parts can easily be made available to customers,” event manager Neville Trindade said in a statement.
He said the exhibition will attract car dealers from East African countries and offered an opportunity for them and customers to interact.
He added that in the past two years, motor vehicle business has grown in Kenya with leading car manufacturers such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes opening showrooms in Nairobi.
Source : abdas.org
Posted on : 19 Sep,2021 | News Source : ABNews