- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
JNBK Corporation Pte Ltd
YUKOIL is the most modern manufacturer of technical lubricants in Eastern Europe that was created in 2002 together with German partnership in the South-East of Ukraine.
A brand new automatic line allows to formulate and pack more than 200 types of high quality lubricants under YUKO trademark.
Since then, the biggest domestic retail networks and numerous national companies such as AutoZAZ, Arcelor Mittal, Interpipe and Metinvest are in the client base of the company.
The expanding export geography for YUKO brand comprises over 20 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia.
The product quality meets the highest international standards.
YUKOIL is the only API licensed manufacturer in Ukraine.
YUKO lubricants have acquired OEM approvals of the leading renowned brands like Daimler, Volvo, Renault, Cummins, and etc.
Product Details: Motor oils, Transmission oils, Industrial oils, Coolant-lubricants, Greases
Address: 3A, Bazova str,Zaporizhzhia
Exhibitions In Africa
- 24th Autoexpo Kenya 2023
KICC, Nairobi, Kenya