- Treepz, a Nigerian vehicle rental firm, expands into Kenya
- Kenyan mobility startup eWAKA has received $540,000 in funding
- Toyota intends to produce electric vehicles in South Africa
- KenGen plans to acquire more EVs and build power stations
- Kenya's electric motorcycle drive is boosted by battery swapping
- Electric tricycles from Mobility for Africa receive $2m from Infraco
- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
BRAIN BEE s.p.a
On 26 April 2001, from the merger of two companies in the automotive sector, Brain Bee s.r.l. and Globalpro s.r.l and one operating in the financial sector, Capital Consulting, Brain Bee S.p.A. was founded in Parma.
From the outset, Brain Bee S.p.A. boasted, among its management positions, professionals with decades of experience in the design and building of electronic devices for vehicle diagnostics, autodiagnostics and emissions tests.
Brimming with enthusiasm and with a rich expertise acquired in the field, they decided to gamble on creating something new on the market.
Product Details: Auto Diagnostics, Security system, Injector Cleaners
Address: Brain Bee S.p.A. via Quasimodo, 4/A 43126 PARMA PR
Telephone: 39 0521 954411
Exhibitions In Africa
- 24th Autoexpo Kenya 2023
KICC, Nairobi, Kenya