- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
Depending on precise and complete mold processing equipment and reliable technicians, the Company designs and processes large metal stamping parts, injection molding, PU glue injection and assistive devices and also can design, manufacture and improve non-standard equipment to meet requirements of OEM manufacturers and aftermarket clients on design and management of products, molds and techniques. Yifeng has cooperated with several European and American international brands well known for their quality, and the R&D capability and techniques have gained great reputations from our clients.