- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
Tianjin Wanda Tyre Group Co., Ltd is a rapidly growing company that was established in 1988 By Geng YunShun in Tianjin. It is engaged in the manufacture of bicycle, motorcycle and Special tires. Through hard work, innovation, and a reputation for good products and fair dealing, Wanda have grown into one of the largest tire manufactures in China and produce high quality products to meet customer requirements on a global scale. Wanda’s Engineers spend many hours working to determine appropriate tread pattern, tread depth, casings and rubber compounds, and more hours are spent in testing and fine tuning the tire before production begins. For Wanda’s customers, this means that the quality and service experience in the past will be kept into the future. We will keep on going to expand, grow and explore into more specialty tires market . We thank all our customers and supporters along the way, as we will celebrate our 20th year in the tire business, and we hope to continue serving the industry for 100 years.