- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
Tianjin Wanda Tyre Group Co., Ltd is a rapidly growing company that was established in 1988 By Geng YunShun in Tianjin. It is engaged in the manufacture of bicycle, motorcycle and Special tires. Through hard work, innovation, and a reputation for good products and fair dealing, Wanda have grown into one of the largest tire manufactures in China and produce high quality products to meet customer requirements on a global scale. Wanda’s Engineers spend many hours working to determine appropriate tread pattern, tread depth, casings and rubber compounds, and more hours are spent in testing and fine tuning the tire before production begins. For Wanda’s customers, this means that the quality and service experience in the past will be kept into the future. We will keep on going to expand, grow and explore into more specialty tires market . We thank all our customers and supporters along the way, as we will celebrate our 20th year in the tire business, and we hope to continue serving the industry for 100 years.