- Uber launches an electric bike fleet in Kenya, a first in Africa
- USA & Kenya Govt Signs Ksh.8.7 billion deal to power electric buses
- Iran strengthens Uganda-Kenya collaboration in the automotive industry
- Ford appoints Caetano as its official distributor in Kenya
- Kenyan President Launches Toyota Fortuner Assembly Plant in Mombasa
- Kenya's President, inaugurates the largest electric motorcycle assembly plant in East Africa.
- Kenya Aims to Host More Automakers
- Russian automakers are eyeing East African assembly plants
- Metro Trans East Africa Limited Acquires Five New Electric Buses
- Kenya is developing a National Electric Mobility Plan to combat pollution
SABAH RADIATOR INDUSTRIES – pioneered the wave of cooling solutions to the great deserts of Middle East. Spearheading the move with the establishment of first ‘Complete Radiator’ manufacturing unit in the Middle East as early as 1996 with its fully equipped factory located in Sharjah, Sabah radiators spread its wings spanning different segments ranging from the automotive passenger cars, commercial vehicles or heavy trucks, power generators, marine applications as well as heavy duty earth moving machinery.